College Football 2014

Hell, you ain't gotta get up, .........
I need my beauty sleep.(but it ain't workin') I had to go to bed at 11:00 (Central) so I taped most of the fourth quarter and watched it this morning.
Poor planning by the NCAA. I have a schedule to meet and it's hard to get enough sleep as it is.

I know.... But.... OSU hasn't played a team like Oregon.. Every 20 seconds, remember that... I'll assure you, Oregon will not be forced to escape their game plan.. 12 Gauge better bring a lot of ammo..... And what about Michigan State.. What a game... The best game of all the Bowl Games IMO...
LOL I know you noticed I put ( marks) around yet. I agree msu game was pretty exciting. fun time of the season "nuff said catch ya all later

kpruhbS.jpg

This is a post from a Buckeye fan that I read in the Albuquerque Journal on Jan. 03 2015.
I don't agree with the post , but I do find it funny.

Last edited:
I guess I'd be fullin' for the Big Ten. Could you read that post by Buckeye John? I just found it funny.
Yeah I got it now.. I agree with him on the moonshine and sitting down.. I said at the beginning of the season the SEC would not have two teams in the final four.. I still would have loved to see the match up between TCU and Oregon.. How many points do you think would have been scored.. They would have shattered the record books IMO..

Big Ten..All the way.

Go Blue !!
I just think Oregon is going to be too much for the Butts.. If they let Merriota get wound up , they can kiss it goodbye.. People forget how good of a defense they have too.. Alabama wins with defense by getting turnovers.. The ony way you beat a team like Oregon, is match TD for TD.. If they get a a 10 point lead, look out..

The Butteyes need to score about 50 if they plan on winning. Oregon will win easily.
Reality will set in, about the middle of the 3rd quarter.. But, I will say, OS's defense is going to be ask the "near to impossible"... All they have to do is pull out the Oregon/Arizona game and they got OS... I'm not saying OS don't stand a chance, they do or they wouldn't be there...