ODFL | Collision Mitigation System (CMS)

Had a situation the other day. Had my cruise set at 64, no one in front, on the side or behind. Had a rust bucket as my third trailer, this whipping all over. Looked out my mirror and all of a sudden the brakes locked up, engine compression came on, the tractor dipped and pulled to the left, red light was on the CMS, and the BLU was recording a collision event. This is the valley up in the mountains, wet, ice and snow during the winter. If the roads would of been wet or slick, it would've been a possible wreck. Talked with a couple of other drivers and said they had the same occurrence at that spot, with and without the cruise set. I assume that it's picking up the overpass. That's why I don't care for this. We do have snow and ice during the winters, is this a disaster waiting to happen?

You said 64.

You said 64.
Hmmm, I did, but that doesn't mean I was doing that. Probably doing 61, there's a little bit of a upward trend there. Like I have said, show me how's it done. Obviously you know more about my run than I do. I think you'll pucker up on the south side of Salem hill. Oh wait, I have ran Cabbage and all that also. Get back to the grass my friend and let us line driver's alone. I want your city wagon full.

Hmmm, I did, but that doesn't mean I was doing that. Probably doing 61, there's a little bit of a upward trend there. Like I have said, show me how's it done. Obviously you know more about my run than I do. I think you'll pucker up on the south side of Salem hill. Oh wait, I have ran Cabbage and all that also. Get back to the grass my friend and let us line driver's alone. I want your city wagon full.

I'm going to let you off with just a warning this time but the next time it will be a full snitch to safety.

Billy, I wouldn't let him by with this, I think Flyby is the kind of guy that would push baby chicks in the creek.

I'm a little worried myself about this fbn guy, but now that he knows he's one step from being snitched on maybe he'll quit rocketing triples down the freeway.

Had a situation the other day. Had my cruise set at 64, no one in front, on the side or behind. Had a rust bucket as my third trailer, this whipping all over. Looked out my mirror and all of a sudden the brakes locked up, engine compression came on, the tractor dipped and pulled to the left, red light was on the CMS, and the BLU was recording a collision event. This is the valley up in the mountains, wet, ice and snow during the winter. If the roads would of been wet or slick, it would've been a possible wreck. Talked with a couple of other drivers and said they had the same occurrence at that spot, with and without the cruise set. I assume that it's picking up the overpass. That's why I don't care for this. We do have snow and ice during the winters, is this a disaster waiting to happen?
I heard there was a place in Oregon called the BillyLo Triangle???

I'm a little worried myself about this fbn guy, but now that he knows he's one step from being snitched on maybe he'll quit rocketing triples down the freeway.

Yeah, that may teach him to not exercise all that horse power.