Columbus,Oh. shuttle driver?

Hey there. I don't know the anwers yet but i do have a interview this coming Tuesday. So as soon as i get the answer i will post them there.

But i would like to know if the position is union or non-union, starting wage and top scale wage, benefits, schedule, etc.

Answers..

Well i had my interview with Steve B. Seems to be nice manager running the Columbus, Ohio location.

He is interviewing 4-6 people for just 1 current full-time Shuttle Driver. I hope i am the one picked for this position.

US Foods in Columbus, Ohio is a non-union position.

Work Schedule. Start-time 5pm finish up between 3-4am.
40-50 hours a week.

Benefits 2 Plans to choose from. Major medical,prescription card, dental,vision. Not sure of out of pocket cost for employee.

Paid bi-weekly

Not sure of life insurance or short-term or long-term disability if offered.

Paid time off offered first year. 2 weeks vacation, 4 sick days, 3 personal days, 4 holidays a year.

Starting pay is $19.45 hour with a 2 year wage progression. U receive a wage progression wage every 6 months total of 4 of them.

Current top scale wage there is $22.35 hour- they pay time and half after 40 hours.

They receive 1 yearly raise a year between .35-40 cents

6 months probationary period.

Receive 2 yearly small bonuses for safety, attendance and fuel .

Retirement plans,... 401k plan with a company match of %6 . And a company pension too. Vestment time starts away at least that's what i was told.

Paid company uniforms. And a once a year boots paid for 2.

Hmm i maybe missing some other things but this is pretty much it.