Estes | Combo/regional driver

They give me $.0125 every 6 months and the col increase. That was the average yearly increase until lately.
We've been getting over $.02 cents. The last couple of years. Paid weekly. Money really isn't an issue at the big E. If it is, it's just bad management by the individual or laziness. You can make 6 figures here.

The pay difference for combo drivers on the dock has to do with if you're covering a hub run or if you're just working the dock that day.

If you're just working the dock you get dockworker pay. If you're working the dock as part of a hub run then you get hub driver hourly pay on the dock.

Like Mildew said, paid every week. Pay week is Sunday - Saturday and you're paid the following Friday. Direct deposit in your bank early Friday morning. 6 figures a year is definitely possible here if you want to work.

Keep in kind, if you work day shift you'll come in early am to work dock. Then most likely work P&D. Dock pay to start is extremely low. Also, if there are cut days you might come in to work dock then go home. Unless there is road work. This happens at our barn anyway. Just have to weigh the pros and cons.

Loading and unloading trailers with a forklift. Writing down label numbers. Some places are finally e-docking so you scan labels. Most places still do it the old fashioned way.

quick question...if anyone knows, my neighbor is getting laid off from his job...doesn't wanna drive, but meets all qualifications for dock worker. Applied, used my name as reference....but what is the starting pay.....and how long is he part time before he can go full time, if he gets called in? I've heard multiple stories...so a direct answer would be great to pass along! Thanks

quick question...if anyone knows, my neighbor is getting laid off from his job...doesn't wanna drive, but meets all qualifications for dock worker. Applied, used my name as reference....but what is the starting pay.....and how long is he part time before he can go full time, if he gets called in? I've heard multiple stories...so a direct answer would be great to pass along! Thanks
You can call your terminal and get the details and pass it along to your neighbor. But in the meantime get your neighbor to go online and present a application I have been told all that has to be done online now. As far as the starting pay I think it is a round 14-15 dollars an hour. Good luck . Also if they fill out the application tell them to put your name as reference and I think you might have to get a form to fill out to receive your hiring bonus. Hope this helps you.

Does anyone have any info on the Rockford IL terminal like what they have for linehaul runs? I seen an ad for regional otr. Thinking about getting back into ltl

Does anyone know how the Baltimore terminal is to work for? Thinking about putting in there. Is there good runs out of that yard?

Does anyone know how the Baltimore terminal is to work for? Thinking about putting in there. Is there good runs out of that yard?
I just had a friend quit there. He's retired and was looking for something to do. His first week they kept him out all week. That wasn't what he was looking to do....LOL