Estes | Combo/regional driver

Pay schedual? How often or amount?
I also would like to know the pay details of REGIONAL DRIVER, STARTING CPM&MILEAGE RATE.TOP OUT PAY HOW SOON&AT WHAT CPM. HESITATE TO CALL RECRUITER #(WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE OR GIVE STRAIGHT ANSWER WHEN ASKED) CHARLESTON,WV

Regional (extraboard) starts at like 56.5. 1.25 cent raises every 6 months. Top out at 64.5 after 3 years. Last raise is 1.75. We get a cent or 2 a year system-wide usually so by the time you top out it'd be 68 cents or so I guess.

$7.50 to hook a set of doubles and $7.50 to split the up.

I also would like to know the pay details of REGIONAL DRIVER, STARTING CPM&MILEAGE RATE.TOP OUT PAY HOW SOON&AT WHAT CPM. HESITATE TO CALL RECRUITER #(WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE OR GIVE STRAIGHT ANSWER WHEN ASKED) CHARLESTON,WV
Give them a call I am sure that they will answer your questions. I am extra board I don't know what kind of trucking you have been doing but at Estes you can make some good money and for most of the time as long as you do you job and what they ask you to do you will like it. Charleston has a small terminal and most of the people I know that works there have been there for a while I would say that if you go by and talk with the manager he can probably answer your questions.