Reddaway | Coming Back

The word here at corporate is no, but the "word" seems to change like the weather around here, so go figure....

I have heard from corprate officers of the company that we will be back in the southwest. They have told me we will open it back up slow and on our terms, when the company gets back on track.

It better not happen anytime soon. I don't think that would be a very solid business decision.

Maybe not for you but for me I miss my old job at Reddaway. It's going to take me time to get back to the money I was making. I was a road driver down here in south Texas. Well the good lord has a plan.

I have heard from corprate officers of the company that we will be back in the southwest. They have told me we will open it back up slow and on our terms, when the company gets back on track.

If they ever did come back to south texas do you think they would have to hire us back. Being that we were union down here.

you hold your job rights for 24 months.after that its a clean slate.I hope they do get back into texas and new mexico soon.good luck

rehire

If they ever did come back to south texas do you think they would have to hire us back. Being that we were union down here.
why would they hire back a union jack?your not needed, you only cost the company money when we are trying to make money:1036316054:

why would they hire back a union jack?your not needed, you only cost the company money when we are trying to make money:1036316054:
How's that??? How does these guys being union cost the company that much more money. The closer in the south had nothing to do with the union. It was production and they just didn't have it. Also, do you really think that YRC will open Reddaway back up into an area where they already failed? I think Roadway is handling things just fine down there right now. Another thing is, if they did bring Reddaway back to the Texas region, it'll be just a matter of time before they go union regardless, whether they bring back the old employees or not. The union is stronger down there than you think.

I don't get it. There's a lot of company's that make money even tho they are union. Let me know when you wont me to name people and company's and cities. That are making money even tho they are union.

usf523?
the reddaway non union terminals are costing YRC more money than the union barns.there are only 9 terminals left on the blue cross blue sheild insurance plan that we in SLC are enjoying at this time.thats about 500 employees.do you think thats enough buying power to acomadate such a plan? the answer is NO.the union has the collective bargaining power to get us better insurance at a reduced cost to the company.plus if we were all union YRC could eliminate millions of dollers in human resource wages.the union would be the HR department.you realy defy the term- (dumber than a bag of hammers):butt kiss:

terms

usf523?
the reddaway non union terminals are costing YRC more money than the union barns.there are only 9 terminals left on the blue cross blue sheild insurance plan that we in SLC are enjoying at this time.thats about 500 employees.do you think thats enough buying power to acomadate such a plan? the answer is NO.the union has the collective bargaining power to get us better insurance at a reduced cost to the company.plus if we were all union YRC could eliminate millions of dollers in human resource wages.the union would be the HR department.you realy defy the term- (dumber than a bag of hammers):butt kiss:
the correct term is dumber than a bag of rocks, not a bag of hammers. but you up there in utah are kinda out of touch anyway:hide: who is your leader anyway JEFFS?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Now dang it. You know better than that. I have already said that Stoner was asked the question if health ins. was cheaper through the union. The answer Stoner gave was YES. So see the non union costs more in not only health insurance but also HR, and 401K management. So all in all its better and cheaper for the company to have union barns. Now quit it squarepants......:biglaugh:

Now dang it. You know better than that. I have already said that Stoner was asked the question if health ins. was cheaper through the union. The answer Stoner gave was YES. So see the non union costs more in not only health insurance but also HR, and 401K management. So all in all its better and cheaper for the company to have union barns. Now quit it squarepants......:biglaugh:
lol:biglaugh::biglaugh: lol lol

Do you think that Reddaway well ever come back to New Mexico or Texas Oak or lus. Just wondering.

The answer is no. It has to do with the freight flow direction from the ports of LA, Houston, and the east coast. I don't want to waste my time explaining it, cause the anti-unionists will just be negative and take this thread off track. This short explanation comes from a town hall meeting at Reddaway corporate in Clackamas right from dollar Bill's mouth.