ODFL | Commerce City CO terminal(Denver)

Billy I just like being sarcastic. No that wouldn’t be me. I’m way down south at that time. Besides I don’t have facial hair. I don’t text on my phone expect through SIRI. Hands free. Especially Eugene. The Cycle patrol there I don’t toy with.

Fly, you don't have a thing going with SIRI, do you? I hear Wong does a lot of trash talking with SIRI.

Well, at least it's 10-12 hours actually making money. Right now, Indian River only pays $65/unload when a load is delivered to the cheeseplant, and $40/unload when delivered to DFA Portales. The cheeseplant usually takes about an hour or two at most, allowing 3-5 of these to be done a night.
Meanwhile the DFA powdered milk plant takes 4-6 hours to unload a tank.
Whole lot of waiting, not a whole lot of money. And the dispatcher is getting on my last nerve about not wanting me to quit.

I'll talk to these guys in the morning and see what needs to be done. I might just put all my goods in storage, or my dad's house in CA, and then just live at the motel.

Come on over. I know a driver got his handle Flybynite use to run the smoothest bore tankers you ever seen in AZ, came to OD and drove the truck the way he did down South and wrecked a whole train of triples, but I'll give that boy credit he came back dusted off his shoulders and now makes 116k a year.

Come on over. I know a driver got his handle Flybynite use to run the smoothest bore tankers you ever seen in AZ, came to OD and drove the truck the way he did down South and wrecked a whole train of triples, but I'll give that boy credit he came back dusted off his shoulders and now makes 116k a year.

Does this include his BBQ catering service?

They hide by the pillar on the last overpass before the Whilamut bridge. There’s construction crap right there it’s hard to see them. Also the local Coburg cop, he loves pulling over trucks.
Those Coburg City cops were told, by the Oregon State Police years ago, to stay OFF the Interstate. Even though I-5 is within Coburg’s ‘city limits’ the freeway is under the State Police’s jurisdiction. That city had eight...EIGHT...cops at one time. In a city of approximately 800 people. Are you kidding me??? That little ‘one-horse town’ never needed that many cops. We all know where the ‘revenue’ was coming from to support those positions.