FedEx Freight | "Communications Effectiveness" Survey

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Said to be open Monday 1/7/19 - Friday 1/25/19, per the Dec. Corporate Communications Video.

I'll be extremely curious to see how "effectively" this one is communicated... :popcorn:

The last one? Very few even heard about it, but we were told participation "nearly tripled".

Not going to waste too many keystrokes on this. Instead, look back at last year's irony. http://www.truckingboards.com/bb/th...-that-other-survey-really.84651/#post-1239985

If you actually get the chance to take the survey, LET US KNOW. Oh, and be sure to tell 'em where you really heard about it. Jeff (truckingboards.com) might appreciate that. :1036316054:

Last edited:
This year’s survey is now available online and you’re able to take at home at our own leisure if desired
Yes, it is up( open Jan. 7-25), and totally anonymous. No log in required.

I'm reluctant to post the exact (survey monkey) address to avoid outside interference. Send me a message, via the inbox feature at the top of page, and I'll share the address for the survey.

Small tidbit, recently shared, from the Communications Effectiveness Survey, done back in Jan.

Nearly 12,000 team members provided us their feedback, including more than 7,200 responses from drivers, freight handlers and shop technicians. Key survey takeaway on digital signage?

...digital signage is the third most effective frontline channel, next to pre-shifts and the Monthly Leadership Video from FedEx Freight President and CEO John Smith.

Old thread, recurring topic.

With a NEW YEAR comes another survey, which is great. BUT, I have wonder HOW EFFECTIVELY will this one be COMMUNICATED?

This from the latest edition of "Freight Quarterly":

"The next Communications Effectiveness Survey is Jan. 6-24, 2020. Your voluntary responses will help us understand your preferred way of receiving information and ultimately increase our effectiveness when communicating to you. All survey responses are anonymous, so be as open and honest as possible in your answers."

Old thread, recurring topic.

With a NEW YEAR comes another survey, which is great. BUT, I have wonder HOW EFFECTIVELY will this one be COMMUNICATED?

This from the latest edition of "Freight Quarterly":

"The next Communications Effectiveness Survey is Jan. 6-24, 2020. Your voluntary responses will help us understand your preferred way of receiving information and ultimately increase our effectiveness when communicating to you. All survey responses are anonymous, so be as open and honest as possible in your answers."

Not to be negative, but I will never take another survey, like they give a ::shit:: about survey anyways.