Companies That Are Cutting Ties With The NRA, Boycott These UnAmerican Companies.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

The following companies have cut ties with the NRA over the last 24 hours. - Enterprise - Wyndham - Metlife - Hertz - Best Western - First National Bank - Alamo - National - Symantec - Chubb - SIRVA
    ——————————————————
    What’s with these companies, nra didn’t shoot those people some guy named Cruz did.
    Symantec is Norton security they won’t be getting renued. Screw em.

2. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

Unbelievable where did my country go?

falconfan and SAC75 like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

A community organizer took it.

falconfan, Bubba74, Big Dave and 3 others like this.
  4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

It's sounds to me like these companies cut ties with our Constitution, therefore, I just cut ties with them.
    Amazing.
    Shooter Cruz and the FBI not even mentioned, but Trump and the NRA catch hell.
    We live in a country full of incompetent fools.

DCM_Doc likes this.
  5. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Emails are on the way to those I have done business with. I remember a while back Cracker Barrel also got a lot of emails for being politically correct & bowing down to Jesse Jackson. They later rescinded the policy Don't under estimate the importance of your voice being heard.

6. Northern Flash

These idiot lead companies might want to take up the Michael Jordan philosophy of "Republicans buy shoes too".
    In this case, the NRA members and supporters "rent cars too".
    I have no problem boycotting companies that think they are going to tell me what to believe in. And does everyone notice, each time there is companies that pull this crap, they are always following a Liberal agenda?
    The Republicans mind their own business, the Democrats try to force their agenda down the American people's throat.
    This needs to change. The Republicans need to start voicing their opinion more often. (And Republican leadership needs thrown out.)

falconfan likes this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

[​IMG]
    Couple more companies to avoid.

8. Northern Flash

So these companies think they are the anointed thought police?
    I have news for them.
    :fingure:

9. DCM_Doc

These companies may have peed in their own canteens. It is not only NRA members they will lose as customers. Almost all out door enthusiasts, campers, fishermen etc. have firearms of some sort. A lot of women also enjoy being outdoors & many are sport shooters & hunters. A large percent of concealed carry license carriers are female who took training after being harassed or assaulted. These women feel strongly about their right to defend themselves. They will never go back to being at the mercy of an assailant.
    Many people are employed by manufacturers of firearms, ammo & out door supplies.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  10. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Limbaugh was talking about how this comes about. 10 activists through bots somehow threaten the sponsors and make look like 10,000 people.
    So that makes these companies spineless and stupid.

11. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

this is because libs are the squeeky wheel
    they will bitch moan and complain until they get their way

being a lib is like being a 5 year old child for your entire life, never looking at things reasonable or rationally

with the revelations that the sheriffs deputies stood by and let this carnage unfold, one would think the anger would be placed there

Northern Flash likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

If these companies are willing to cave to political correctness, they also deserve to be boycotted and hurt financially. As usual, a handful of people whine to these spineless vaginas and the executives cower in the corner. That's why the libs do what they do.
    Boycott all of them.

13. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Kudos to FedEx for not caving to the immense pressure, so far they are standing by the nra.

Northern Flash likes this.
  14. DCM_Doc

Like him or not Fred Smith is no wuss. He served two tours in Vietnam & has seen how helpless unarmed citizens are against a dictator or outside military forces.

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.