Companies That Cut Ties To The NRA Are Seeing A Drop In Public Approval

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

How would we know what the weapon was, since most of the shooters aren't ever caught.....because nobody cares.

Oh, so that's all we need. Just stricter gun laws in all states, maybe even confiscate all guns. Hitler agreed with that same strategy. Sorry, not happening here.

2. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

That will change.

4. DCM_Doc

There was a drop in firearms sales before the school shooting. That may change now with the threat to take firearms from law abiding citizens. I am sure there will be an increase in AR platform rifle sales. Not so long ago there was an attempt to ban/confiscate AK47 rifles. The mere mention of AK47 caused the dingbats to lose bladder control. Many ignorantly call AR rifles automatic as they did AK47's.

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

none of that matters
    in fact the fact that Cruz did the shooting doesnt seem to matter

its guns man just guns

still watching mine, hasnt even moved, but they are sneaky

6. Northern Flash

Ya, I must have got lucky with my entire arsenal, none of them have ever shown any desire to shoot humans or shoot up a school.
    I wonder if these gun grabbers realize how stupid they look blaming the gun for a wacko's behavior. Or are they so hell bent on pushing their agenda that they just don't mind looking like an incompetent jackass?

7. albag

albag Pray for peace! AD-FREE USER

8. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

All the liberals will now love Dicks.

9. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Post of the week nomination.

10. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

Most of them already did.

11. Northern Flash

How many of these "customers" walked in there, got a bunch of clothing and other products all ready to check out, then told the cashier that they changed their mind and decided that Dick's should stay out of politics, then not buy any of it?
    :popcorn:

They won't see me in there again.

12. Northern Flash

Another idiot teacher and potential politician making a fool (and criminal) out of themselves.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2802...r-investigation-appearing-break-ryan-saavedra

Rastus likes this.
  13. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

14. Northern Flash

Yep. Especially when the woman is also a leftists. That's another strike against her.

15. DCM_Doc

I was in Bass Pro yesterday. Bass Pro is still very much aligned with the NRA. I wonder if any dingbat groups have threatened Bass Pro over it's support of the NRA & if so what Johnny Morris told them.

16. Northern Flash

I have a bass pro about a half hour away. They will be getting more of my business now.

DCM_Doc likes this.
  17. Northern Flash

Why is it that with drunk driving accidents, we don't go after the car, we go after the person and try to fix their behavior, but with these shootings we go after the gun and not the behavior?
    If this wasn't a gun grabbing agenda from the left, they would also try to ban cars that are causing these drunk driving deaths.

18. White

White Well-Known Member

Word on the street is Ellen DeGeneres & Rosie O'Donnel now prefer dicks.

19. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

The “Dicks” comment was me being a smart ass and not intended to offend you.I like hearing what other people think because no one is always right.

Do you really believe the murders would go down if Indiana strengthens their gun laws?
    If gun laws work how about getting them out of the hands of gang bangers first, then go after the law abiding citizens.

This is more about control than anything else .If a person is hell bent on killing he is going to find a way.Ive heard if you want to build a bomb all you have to do is go to the internet.Then what happens if they do outlaw guns, gang knife and hatchet attacks against citizens like in Europe.

These days even the Mayors of medium sized towns have armed body guards and the liberals with armed security have the nerve to want to weaken our security.This isn’t about high capacity magazines,it’s the first step in going as far as they can.Their progressive agenda includes taking the guns from the Americans so we can get their fundamental change into a country without borders...just like Europe.

Northern Flash likes this.