company dinner

maybe it's me. But tim doesn't seem to be well liked on here. i've never met him. Is he a real a..hole? Or just a little stand offish to drivers?

Hmmm....

I don't know - I've been fed a few times at this place for free...all I can eat, actually. Next to J1 under the tent on Memorial day weekened.... I hear the drivers anniverery dinner is a great time - again - all u can eat ..and drink - for free....they give awards for employee and driver of the month - and thats like 500 bucks..the equipment is nice...what the heck is everyone *****ing about - I can work anywhere. I choose to work here...

safety king i dont know if you are a driver or not but we are only saying this about tim because he is the one who said and i quote NO DRIVER HERE IS WORTH MAKING $60K THATS OVERPAID so if this does not apply to you move on and if it does you should be insulted like the rest of us!!!!

I dont think jevic is a bad place to work. we dont tuch much frt like some other companys .we dont get dirty or some of us dont. our truck are not bad.we all have to think about other companys that are not makeing it. at least we are working.

you are partially right kenny but people still miss the boat on what your are talking about drivers use other trucks and trash em and we complain and NOBODY does a damm thing to slove the problem