Company Expects to Save $500,000/yr

Ignorant??

Do you still work for FedEx?

Monday, February 9, 2009, 4:21pm EST
FedEx Freight layoffs will number 900

FedEx Freight layoffs will number 900 - Atlanta Business Chronicle:

If your just poking at NEMF due to your past feeling, OK.......if you think the OPS-1 is a waste, you are ignorant.

No I still work for Fed-Ex. My job here is pretty secure. One of the lucky ones. Well I do like to poke fun at NEMF, I don't have any real bad feelings, just allot of problems there. OPS-1 is a good thing. But allot of the terminals that are supposed to be doing this do not do it. The TM's are trying to pad there bottom line, producing problems with the trucks in there wake.

Especially if he shop is expecting the bypass filter on there, so they are not changine the oil at 15,000 miles and letting it go until the end of the year. I know you do oil sampling to tell you when to change it, but if the said TM doesn't have the system installed, why would they pay for samples.

No I still work for Fed-Ex. My job here is pretty secure. One of the lucky ones. Well I do like to poke fun at NEMF, I don't have any real bad feelings, just allot of problems there. OPS-1 is a good thing. But allot of the terminals that are supposed to be doing this do not do it. The TM's are trying to pad there bottom line, producing problems with the trucks in there wake.

Sounds like you had a bad TM and the leader was the beginning of the issues. While I do not agree with "padding", it does happen everywhere with all companies.

Bad TM

Sounds like you had a bad TM and the leader was the beginning of the issues. While I do not agree with "padding", it does happen everywhere with all companies.

Oh I think the TM was the cause of most problems at the term i worked at.

The pickle head pie hole has made posts all over the place here, he has some kind of hang up or mental deficiencies.