Estes | company info

roadmann

TB Lurker
Credits
does any one have any info on how estes is doing how many bills a day is your terminal doing is there lay off going on where you work has your terminal had a meeting lately what did they tell you here in houston texas # 165 had a meeting monday oct.29 i will let everyone know this saturday what the drivers were told (PLEASE NO POST ABOUT THE SKY IS FALLING) KEEP ON TOPIC :USA:

Will it be as good as the time when that joker R J from dallas came to houston and told all of the drivers there that estes express lines was loosing one million dollars a day ? stayed tuned! watch out you joker r j

I'll sniff around at 024 and find out what I can. I know things have been fairly busy through the break this week. Also had everyones 2 favorite gentlemen in 024 this week for an employee appreciation day. Ha, I'm not impressed. This is who we have leading the troops? :1036316054:

I'll sniff around at 024 and find out what I can. I know things have been fairly busy through the break this week. Also had everyones 2 favorite gentlemen in 024 this week for an employee appreciation day. Ha, I'm not impressed. This is who we have leading the troops? :1036316054:

What two favorite gentlemen?

he is like most everyone on here, bunch of forum rambos.
If you don't like us you are free to leave any time you want to. Show me a rule that says we aren't welcome in any forum we want to post in within the rules.
There is also a little thing in your user control panel where you can put anyone you wish on your ignore list. You might not like the fact that you can not put any of the staff on that list though.

What two favorite gentlemen?

Well, we had a bunch of them here Wayne Y (Bill O'reilly), Jr Johnson (Beaufort T Justice), Bob O, for employee appreciation last Tuesday. Oh, and btw TruckN I really didn't have any chance to express my feelings or concerns to them. I was there to work my time and get the hell out. They didn't want to be there just as my much as I didnt. I'm not a forum Rambo either, I would have no problem telling them anything they want or didnt want to hear.

Well, we had a bunch of them here Wayne Y (Bill O'reilly), Jr Johnson (Beaufort T Justice), Bob O, for employee appreciation last Tuesday. Oh, and btw TruckN I really didn't have any chance to express my feelings or concerns to them. I was there to work my time and get the hell out. They didn't want to be there just as my much as I didnt. I'm not a forum Rambo either, I would have no problem telling them anything they want or didnt want to hear.
:hysterical: yeah right! As far as banning me, well if you feel that is what you must do to let the bashing go unchallenged on here then so be it. btw Estands4Evil refering to an eariler post?
Netxt time I see Jr Johnson.. I'll make sure to call him Bigfoot, even though I'm not quite sure of his shoe size. As for the "big E" he does look alot like ET. Oh the only thing thats really falling is the bill count.
so did you get to do it or did you do as I predicted?

estes is just as good a company as the rest.only the ones that want something for nothing are the ones that raise cain.just do your job and quit worrying about other peoples business and u will be fine..rob needs all the income he can get to keep this co running.it takes more than u expect.greedy people get what they deserve in the end.be satisified with a healthy income and benefits.a lot of people have a lot less...go on strike and see what you get.or better yet,join a union and let them control your life for you.u have no say so what so ever.no matter what you think... let em smoke u .............come back!!!!!!:smilie_132:

this harleyrider is a dispatcher and he's got alot nerve thaats the mentallity they have at estes screw you and take care of the king Rob!!thats sad!!

ITS SAD THE MENTALITY YOU HAVE.I HAVE WORKED FOR THE CO NOT YOURS FOR 32 YRS AND NEVER NEEDED ANY HELP.ALWAYS PULLED MY WT.LIKE MY OLD MAN.NO CRYIN.JUST HARD WORK AND HONEST DAYS WORK.U GUYS LOOKIN 4 SUMTHIN 4 NUMTHIN AS ALWAYS AND CRY WHEN U DON'T GET IT.DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OLD DAYS ARE LIKE.ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMTHING TO B**TCH ABOUT .SPOILT.STRIKE AND YOU WONT HAVE A THING TO TALK ABOUT.BE THAKFUL FOR WHAT U HAVE AND BUILD ON IT,INSTEAD OF TEARING IT DOWN.....TAKE MY ADVISE.LOOK AT ALLTHAT HAVE FALLEN.........IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE OF MANAGEMENT.......WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot:

ITS SAD THE MENTALITY YOU HAVE.I HAVE WORKED FOR THE CO NOT YOURS FOR 32 YRS AND NEVER NEEDED ANY HELP.ALWAYS PULLED MY WT.LIKE MY OLD MAN.NO CRYIN.JUST HARD WORK AND HONEST DAYS WORK.U GUYS LOOKIN 4 SUMTHIN 4 NUMTHIN AS ALWAYS AND CRY WHEN U DON'T GET IT.DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OLD DAYS ARE LIKE.ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMTHING TO B**TCH ABOUT .SPOILT.STRIKE AND YOU WONT HAVE A THING TO TALK ABOUT.BE THAKFUL FOR WHAT U HAVE AND BUILD ON IT,INSTEAD OF TEARING IT DOWN.....TAKE MY ADVISE.LOOK AT ALLTHAT HAVE FALLEN.........IT'S NOT JUST BECAUSE OF MANAGEMENT.......WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!:chairshot:

Pay no mind to robsnightmare. I am an ex GI employee, now a proud Estes employee. He couldnt hang with Estes so he split and went to ABF. He is just a disgruntled ex employee who has nothing better to do than to sit on here and try to stir up the ranks at estes for no reason other than serving his own selfish agenda. And really when you look at it, he has a reason to want to see our company fail seeing as how he works for a competitor that is in financial trouble already. And poor old Elvis is also in the same boat, however he didnt have enough qualifications to get hired on a union carrier. Gotta love it, we should feel flattered that they pay us so much mind. As for Estandsforevil, he wont answer the question that was asked because im sure he is a big man on the keyboard, but a scared puppy dog in person. Gotta love it. Be careful what you say on here though, the moderators of these boards are predominantly pro union, so they will delete your post if they dont like it. When you throw facts at them, before they can respons they have to round up a posse of moderators to jump on you too. Glad to see you posting Harleyrider. Truck easy and safe.

Seacrest Out

Pay no mind to robsnightmare. I am an ex GI employee, now a proud Estes employee. He couldnt hang with Estes so he split and went to ABF. He is just a disgruntled ex employee who has nothing better to do than to sit on here and try to stir up the ranks at estes for no reason other than serving his own selfish agenda. And really when you look at it, he has a reason to want to see our company fail seeing as how he works for a competitor that is in financial trouble already. And poor old Elvis is also in the same boat, however he didnt have enough qualifications to get hired on a union carrier. Gotta love it, we should feel flattered that they pay us so much mind. As for Estandsforevil, he wont answer the question that was asked because im sure he is a big man on the keyboard, but a scared puppy dog in person. Gotta love it. Be careful what you say on here though, the moderators of these boards are predominantly pro union, so they will delete your post if they dont like it. When you throw facts at them, before they can respons they have to round up a posse of moderators to jump on you too. Glad to see you posting Harleyrider. Truck easy and safe.

Seacrest Out

I find it truly amazing that when estesfr8 gets asked a direct question that he cannot put a spin to he will just ignore it or scream that he is being discriminated against by the mods. then when someone posts support for the company he has nothing but personal attacks against those who want to voice their own opposition to that same co.gotta be management.