R&L | company(lakeland)show true colors!

funny that the crybaby that ur making fun off doesnt live in a trailer or carries a rebel flag or marries his cousin!the only fun ur making is of minorities.

I am pretty shore that everyone is a minority one way or another.Not only in Miami so please keep all of this race ::shit:: out of it .

funny that the crybaby that ur making fun off doesnt live in a trailer or carries a rebel flag or marries his cousin!the only fun ur making is of minorities.

Why don't you stop complaining about your problems, and do something about them??? I don't care what color you are, or where you are from!!! Just do your job and stop complaining, and maybe, just maybe your life will change...."Your where you are, because thats exactly where you really want to be, whether you'll admit it or not" Quote from Earl Nightingale...Change you attitude, and you can change your life....Man, its tough for everyone, not just minorities...:1036316054:

Wow! Someone sounds angry down south in Florida. I never looked @ it his way. Ya know, living up north on my corner lot with lots of shade from the oak trees sipping Long Island Iced Tea's saturday afternoon, just wondering where my old tractors went after I drove them for a couple of years. I thought I only received a new tractor because I come to work every day and give a 100%. Come to think of it, I've had three new tractors during my employment here.

Thanks Miami owl for helping me understand more about White America. And thank you Mr. Roberts...........White Power!!!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

Wow! Someone sounds angry down south in Florida. I never looked @ it his way. Ya know, living up north on my corner lot with lots of shade from the oak trees sipping Long Island Iced Tea's saturday afternoon, just wondering where my old tractors went after I drove them for a couple of years. I thought I only received a new tractor because I come to work every day and give a 100%. Come to think of it, I've had three new tractors during my employment here.

Thanks Miami owl for helping me understand more about White America. And thank you Mr. Roberts...........White Power!!!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

Man, don't you know you are goin to **** the Owl off??? Oh well, better to be pissed off, than pissed on.....Can you talk to somebody about gettin me a newer truck, this 2007 International just aint gettin it ....:biglaugh:

I see that you are breaking his stones but keep that stuff out of it to.There is no need for that comment you know what one.........Have a good evening

I see that you are breaking his stones but keep that stuff out of it to.There is no need for that comment you know what one.........Have a good evening
:funky: Humor has no limits my friend. All I did was post a reply to the way he thinks...........with blinders on. I personally look outside the box, R+L moves equipment around because they are looking @ numbers........not who drives it!!!

:funky: Humor has no limits my friend. All I did was post a reply to the way he thinks...........with blinders on. I personally look outside the box, R+L moves equipment around because they are looking @ numbers........not who drives it!!!

I hear what you are saying.But Miami is trying to make something that it is not
and that I hope will never be.All you hear out this cat is race this race that.He need to stay a closet ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ and keep it to his self.Becouse here there where ever will be a better place with out this ::shit::.All the talk that he does is what we don't want for our kids.The world will be a happy place with out those thought but that is me.And you are right R&L does all this for a reason, Miami is you check there every week?And if you feel this way do something not just run your mouth.:1036316054:

I hear what you are saying.But Miami is trying to make something that it is not
and that I hope will never be.All you hear out this cat is race this race that.He need to stay a closet ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ and keep it to his self.Becouse here there where ever will be a better place with out this ::shit::.All the talk that he does is what we don't want for our kids.The world will be a happy place with out those thought but that is me.And you are right R&L does all this for a reason, Miami is you check there every week?And if you feel this way do something not just run your mouth.:1036316054:
I read all of his comments threw this thread, that's why I came out of the box the way I did. I just get a little fed up with all of the black, white, hispanic racisim that goes on anymore. We ALL need to stick together today. We are now in war out east with scum who hate us because we are Americans! Not because of our color. Wake up and smell the diesel fumes guys.

I read all of his comments threw this thread, that's why I came out of the box the way I did. I just get a little fed up with all of the black, white, hispanic racisim that goes on anymore. We ALL need to stick together today. We are now in war out east with scum who hate us because we are Americans! Not because of our color. Wake up and smell the diesel fumes guys.

A-MEN that is all I am trying to say in my words.

Why don't you stop complaining about your problems, and do something about them??? I don't care what color you are, or where you are from!!! Just do your job and stop complaining, and maybe, just maybe your life will change...."Your where you are, because thats exactly where you really want to be, whether you'll admit it or not" Quote from Earl Nightingale...Change you attitude, and you can change your life....Man, its tough for everyone, not just minorities...:1036316054:

Originally Posted by braceface
I hear they are sending "R" model Macks to Miami and Lakeland...They have 2 million miles, but they are going to put 8000 watt sound systems in, along with white walls on the tires and curb feelers...Oh I almost forgot, they are going to be low riders, and the BOSSES UP NORTH wanting to perceived as sensitive to the needs in Miama, are going to fit Miami Owls truck with Neon underneath, and around the license plate...I heard about the spinners, and that is good, but I am pretty sure they will come installed with FUZZY DICE hanging in the windshied...Can anyone say, "PIMP MY RIDE" Dang those mean old bosses up North

you dont care what color i am?what color do u think this discription you gave is off?

This thread has got to take the cake for irrational thought. First off you say it's 80% black and spanish there in Miami. Now lets stop and think here. that leaves 20% unaccounted-for. Lets assume for the sake of argument, that there is 15% of that 20% that is white and the remaining 5% is eskimo. Did the 20% get to keep their new trucks? or did theirs get taken away too? If they did keep them, then you may have something to complain about. Are they sending all those new trucks only to white and eskimo drivers??? and what about the asians?? I'm sure with all the new terminals opening out in CA. that there has to be plenty of asians driving for us now. What of their plight???? Will they have new trucks to drive?
Maybe you guys in Miami just tear-up the equipment too much :D

This thread has got to take the cake for irrational thought. First off you say it's 80% black and spanish there in Miami. Now lets stop and think here. that leaves 20% unaccounted-for. Lets assume for the sake of argument, that there is 15% of that 20% that is white and the remaining 5% is eskimo. Did the 20% get to keep their new trucks? or did theirs get taken away too? If they did keep them, then you may have something to complain about. Are they sending all those new trucks only to white and eskimo drivers??? and what about the asians?? I'm sure with all the new terminals opening out in CA. that there has to be plenty of asians driving for us now. What of their plight???? Will they have new trucks to drive?
Maybe you guys in Miami just tear-up the equipment too much :D

Actually there is a better than good chance that the new equipment going to CA. is going to be driven by Mexican drivers.There are most likely a few there so out of the hands of minorities and into the hands of minorities.

Just wanted to set the record straight with ya...I don't live in a trailer, I live in a Camper!!!I don't carry a rebel flag, I use one to cover the windows in my camper!!!! I didn't marry mt cousin, I had an affair with her, but it was ok with my sister/wife...Please get your facts straight....:1036316054:

Just wanted to set the record straight with ya...I don't live in a trailer, I live in a Camper!!!I don't carry a rebel flag, I use one to cover the windows in my camper!!!! I didn't marry mt cousin, I had an affair with her, but it was ok with my sister/wife...Please get your facts straight....:1036316054:

now thats funny, i dont care who you are!