FedEx Freight | Company Picnics!

Question everyone! Is everyone having Company Picnics? We were told they have not been authorized since Covid began. But the TDC is ok? Make it make sense....
Otherwise justme & Girth , I'll pass most of my people were plain a$$ back stabbers .

You must have a really decent TM that's super cool DOTFXF !
Things really changed for the better after 2014. We pushed hard back then. Pay scale went up a notch cookouts every 60 days of accident and injury free periods. We're on our 4th TM since then and each one pretty much follows the previous. I can't complain. Runs as close to a union shop other than a right to work state. Seniority adhered to. Spring and fall city / road bids. Vacation bidding first couple weeks of the year.

My hot dog business is in current negotiation with Raj. He’s not willing to give me a decent price for our services. Besides he wants me to use Turkey dogs. What the hell is a Turkey dog. We use quarter pound beef, brats and foot longs.
Sorry people, I am really trying to get your CEO to see what a morale booster this would be. Plus the girls can give y’all a nice neck massage or back rub as you wait.

My hot dog business is in current negotiation with Raj. He’s not willing to give me a decent price for our services. Besides he wants me to use Turkey dogs. What the hell is a Turkey dog. We use quarter pound beef, brats and foot longs.
Sorry people, I am really trying to get your CEO to see what a morale booster this would be. Plus the girls can give y’all a nice neck massage or back rub as you wait.
Like sport clips? But with wieners?

Question everyone! Is everyone having Company Picnics? We were told they have not been authorized since Covid began. But the TDC is ok? Make it make sense....
They owe us a steak cookout for safety reward, but told us that we couldn't have it because it would be offensive to those being furloughed.

I said kinda like running PT while people are being furloughed or starved out?

Crickets!

:1036316054: yep , remember I told you we were not going to take you to the amusement park anymore after we got that bill .