FedEx Freight | Company Policy

cch6874 said:
Funny you guys are talking about policy.We have a guy at our yard,last man on the board, that has let it be known that he did not care who it was or what he had to do.He said,"he was going to clean house and get people fired".I know it is a no-no to threaten people but how about this joker constantly looking for people to call in on.That seems somewhat like threatening people with their jobsor better yet harassment.

First chance I get to call this guy in for the slightest little thing , call it done ! I would have all my guys watch him like a hawk and get him for anything , pass the word.

Didn't you guys go to Tuesdays meeting??

This threatening stuff has got to stop, don't threaten just let your CCM know you have been threatened, then call the hill.

FM

Familyman said:
Didn't you guys go to Tuesdays meeting??

This threatening stuff has got to stop, don't threaten just let your CCM know you have been threatened, then call the hill.

FM
FM whats this warn thing on me did I type something that was out of order? Just wondering no one else has that on the top right. Thanks

mrj

Warn %

mrj :
We all have that but you only see your own .
At this time you are at 0% and that means you are fine but make a nasty post or use a last name , break a rule then the warn level will go up or possably be banned from the site . You are all good Sir.

cch6874 said:
Funny you guys are talking about policy.We have a guy at our yard,last man on the board, that has let it be known that he did not care who it was or what he had to do.He said,"he was going to clean house and get people fired".I know it is a no-no to threaten people but how about this joker constantly looking for people to call in on.That seems somewhat like threatening people with their jobsor better yet harassment.
You know, things like that used to be handled in the back row, or in an empty trailer at the far end of the dock, or in the parking lot with a "coaching session" guess you'll have to wait for the company picnic after several adult beverages to have said "coaching session". Oh wait, would that qualify as violence in the workplace? Darn.........................................

Smokestack said:
mrj :
We all have that but you only see your own .
At this time you are at 0% and that means you are fine but make a nasty post or use a last name , break a rule then the warn level will go up or possably be banned from the site . You are all good Sir.
Thank you Sir, I understand.

mrj

mrj said:
Thank you Sir, I understand.

mrj

Lighten up, bub. Think of it this way, if you get warned, you knew you were gonna before you ever pushed the button. If you are contemplating posting something that might me on the edge, or you're really, really chapped when you write it.... put it aside for an hour or so, (advice I could have used myself a couple of times).

Lou

Here is a good rule that even I use .
Don't say something on the boards here that you would not say to another persons face.

Smokestack said:
Here is a good rule that even I use .
Don't say something on the boards here that you would not say to another persons face.
That's right Stack cause I know where you live

1313 Mocking Bird Lane, LOL :biglaugh: :smilie_132:

FM