Company propaganda in mail again.

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
Ron K. has apparently been ordered to send out a new letter to us all. In his letter he touts company performance and other useless nonsense. I guess they can no longer afford DVDs. Ron if things are going so well and replacements are hired ,why are you trying to convince us so desperately? You guys continue to insult our intelligence and apparently want to take another shot at direct bargaining. Ron let me keep it simple so you can understand. The Teamsters are our representatives deal with them.

From Oakhanswers;
(myth)
10. There is a huge list of customer who have stopped using Oak Harbor as a result of the strike.
(truth)
We are servicing over 11,000 customers with over 68,000 shipments with less damage and at 98% on time.

"revenues are down about 35 percent from this time last year, and about half of total customers have decided not to use the company until the strike is resolved." ~Mike Hobby-OHFL 11/10/2008

Source: Teamsters still striking Oak Harbor Freight | Yakima Herald-Republic Online

Are they printing these forms on a 85 apple IIe or is it just me?

Still don't believe it? Drive by a facility and look at the rows of empties, bear in mind they have empty's parked at off site locations as well.