company rodeo

desperado67

TB Lurker
Credits
I want to wish good luck to all of my fellow drivers who are going to participate in the company rodeos. I was just informed by the powers that be, that, even though we in the south are still technically employed, we are not invited to the rodeos.

I want to wish good luck to all of my fellow drivers who are going to participate in the company rodeos. I was just informed by the powers that be, that, even though we in the south are still technically employed, we are not invited to the rodeos.

hmm maybe this means we'll get to go to Darlington this year after all.:redneck:

Who the hell wants to sit out in a parking lot anyway??? Watching truck go around in circles BIG deal i can get hotdogs and hamburgers in my own back yard and wash it down with a COLD BEER :nutkick:

Thats real funny. Last week I got a message reminding of the rodeo. I sent a message back stating. Under the circumstances I wont be attending the rodeo.

They didnt invite their Professional Drivers" from the south to the Rodeo??? Now that's just drop-dead hateful...but look....who would want to watch their keepers perform for the people they just abandoned?

It would just suck to sit there and watch others...while you know what is coming soon.

i dont work there anymore, but I hate what is happening to you drivers...I absolutely HATE it.

YOU TAKE YOUR PROFESSIONALISM AND GO TO THE NEXT COMPANY...JEVIC CAN'T TAKE THAT FROM YOU...IT'S YOURS, YOU EARNED IT....AND THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO LOSE WHEN YOU ALL LEAVE....PROFESSIONALS.

And by the way...I put 10 years in there...and they didnt even blink when I left....

(but then again...my bridge was in flames when I left the parking lot...so to speak).

wish I hadnt left like that...but now that I see what they are capable of...I am ok with it all...

but again...remember...some of those people in the big office had to make decisions they normally wouldnt have wanted to make...that's what happens when someone else owns the company and sends the axe to make the cuts...but it still sucks. Thats what happens when bean-counters own the company and have no clue past their financial reports and have no idea about hurting hard-working drivers like yourselves...

Investors...SUCK!

Peace Out.

maybe...but our J3 won the NC state last year...and he was competing against 48 others.....not 6 or 8.....we still kick butt down here boys

as Jim Mora would say RODEO !!!!!!!!!RODEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RODEO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

63 in each class or 63 in the whole rodeo?---NC had close to 400 for the whole rodeo--------------dockhand get back to work---I'm gonna miss u and EUGENE!

That's nice but we had 48 in just one class not in the whole competition.

That's a hell of a good job!

Of course all his competitor's we're from down south also, so that's not saying much. (I'm just kidding, don't get in an uproar!)

we've had some great representation at the nationals. and it's unfortunate that southern faciities can't compete.

well............

Dockhand that was hillarious!!!!! In the famous words of Jim Rome,"RACK 'EM!!!" We'll miss ya Big Daddie or should I say Tanker Yanker.......LOL!!

if you guys are into rodeos well cool-
but dont u think its a waste of money
rite now during these hard times.

and dont u think that the back lot at j6 should be filled with outgoing trailers
then be used as a rodeo school?

if j1 or nc had a lot that they could practice day in and day out like the j6 drivers do at their practice facility they would have no chance against other jevic terminals.
cb007271nw2.jpg

~:-O

Complete waste of money. What we really need is a forklift rodeo :-) How about we have a contest before we shut down the south. All the terminals get their best loaders and we could see which terminal has the best loader. It would be fun, we could have food and drinks. What do ya think?