company testimonials down from four to one?

silvertooth

TB Lurker
Credits
Oak Harbors Service Update page seems to be down a few testimonials. It appears only Home Elegance in Hayward California is still posted. You don't think that the VP's posted those without asking permission of the customers that wrote them first do you? I mean they would have to be pretty arrogant to do so, they had to expect that we would call them to politely ask why they would want to support a union-busting, wannabe strike-line-crosser outfit.

You know what they tell me? No one can come anywhere close to Oak Harbors Bargain strike discounts. I wonder if half of these customers realize they are only one NLRB decision away from the VP's pulling the plug, and having their freight stuck in bankruptcy limbo. If you are still shipping with OHFL, and you haven't been offered a strike discount you might want to call them and ask them why, cause they are shipping most everyone's freight at - %40 of pre-strike rates.

I would think that Home Elegance would have second thoughts using OHFL for the simple reason that some of the replacement drivers have criminal records for who knows what. I am not sure if they deliver to individual homes but that seems kinda risky doesn't it?

We operated at 98.2% on time last week. Also in the service update. I guess that is not that hard to obtain since they don't have nearly as much freight to move as they once did. In fact I am shocked it isn't 100% but then again there are the lost drivers still driving around.

In the ohfl website under testimonials you see Home elegance. In their letter you can open their website. Click on dealers. Please everyone go to these customers and handbill. Maybe we can remove the last testimonial. Several locations in Tukwila and Portland.