Yellow | Complete Decisions On YRCW COO Now Online

So if you vote as laid off, within the number of losses at your terminal/position, do you keep your seniority in the change or go to the bottom of the new board? I already get for certain you must pay your own expenses.

So if you vote as laid off, within the number of losses at your terminal/position, do you keep your seniority in the change or go to the bottom of the new board? I already get for certain you must pay your own expenses.

Please tell me where you see we have to pay our own expenses I must have missed that..

The NMFA says if we are laid off and change as a work opp. we lose seniority and pay our own expenses. This decision does not clearly state otherwise. It only clarifies our bidding order.

The Yellow Utility decision is coming soon, along with a few clerical corrections in the Velocity decision. Namely the typo stating that the living expense is to be $93,150.00....it should have read $3150.00. I've been told there are maybe a few other typos but not what they are.

clear as mud

Art 8 Sec 6 says (paraphrase) that if active employees elect not to bid the number of positions being lost at that particular location, inactive employees at that location shall be afforded the opportunity to bid as active employees.
Bidding as an active employee should entitle the individual all rights, moneys and seniority dovetail. This was how it worked just 9 months ago with the COL change and in my humble opinion, should be the same,especially in light of the fact many of the gainers then are losing nearly the same numbers now.:nutkick:
Of course, if the bids go prior to reaching the inactive employee, then he/she is back to the option of work opportunity available under Art 5 Sec 5.

maybe i'm the only one but there is nothing on yellow utility decision anywhere why the blackout?

Go to Local 413 Columbus to get the UE....Local 728 was not involved in that one (Yet?) and we were not given that part....you would think ALL Locals would have recived it regardless so the same questions will not come up in the next 2 COOs.....KK

help, explanation needed

can anyone explain in laymans language what the new change to the coo means. also were there any changes to the orignal documents in May??

the way I read it, if Indy is loosing 18 road, once there are 18 transfers then the lower guys can't transfer?? am I right. example: if the top 18 road drivers transfer, then the bidding stops for the road?

thanks for any help