R&L | computer logs r coming to day cab

So, with electronic logs, what happens when I go do a pre on my tractor and then sit in the breakroom for the next 2 hours, waiting on the idiots to load out my set? Cuz, if it goes down to line 4, I'm not gonna have the hours to make it back...

Makes sense, unlike most of the stuff around here...
After all I do consider my terminal to be a "logic-free zone", to borrow a phrase..

Our term is still not on line. And if they do as alway's we will be the last. Which is ok with us. They never count us. We are the lost term. I'd tell you were I am. But I don't want them to fined us. Nobody screws with us. We are good as in the best Term in R&L. Or they forgot us. I think they forgot us. You will never see us on the TV. Just think when watching which term you never see, LOL We still route with a map LOL Are routing is not even online.

Our term is still not on line. And if they do as alway's we will be the last. Which is ok with us. They never count us. We are the lost term. I'd tell you were I am. But I don't want them to fined us. Nobody screws with us. We are good as in the best Term in R&L. Or they forgot us. I think they forgot us. You will never see us on the TV. Just think when watching which term you never see, LOL We still route with a map LOL Are routing is not even online.

There are certain areas that are just not recognized. I totally understand. Heck we were told recently that the Northeast area is very profitable for the company but we still are pretty forgotten. LOL