XPO | Con-way being sold.

Good luck to you all. I have a huge trust issue with any company branded as a logistics company. Ive been burned too many times in my life. Hopefully it works out for the best for all normal employees involved.

The majority of our enthusiasm comes from moving on from the past regime. Not necessarily from embracing the new. We will find out soon enough. This guy moves fast. And he ain't done buying.

Yep. And going forward, it's going to change. I'm not going to let the 8 or so trolls who disrupt this and other boards even get a foothold. I'm going to be on them like white on rice. I will make their lives very uncomfortable here. The xpo forum will be for employees. If an outsider wishes to ask a question, fine. But the constant low blows and useless posts will end.
Let's see hear, you only want your employees and their opinions on this site.I thought this site was for all intelligent individuals in the LTL trucking industry to share their independent thoughts. Some serious some not so serious. Whoever the company is with the biggest issue of the day (YRC for years due to their uncertainty) seemed to always have the most conversation. Many Con-Way employees sure didn't shy away from giving their opinion there. However when your company has issues such as now, the Con-Way employees skin is too thin to be talked about ( how interesting). Now you say you will be the " Truckingboard God" and judge of all "1st amendment rights " for all involved. I find that not only interesting and humerous but very judgmental.

The majority of our enthusiasm comes from moving on from the past regime. Not necessarily from embracing the new. We will find out soon enough. This guy moves fast. And he ain't done buying.

You are right about one thing. He does move fast with a good track record...

Again, no first amemendment rights. It's a private site. Yes, this page is for Conway employees to discuss Conway issues. Just like all the other boards for all the other carriers on here. Every thread derails into union non union crap. And yep, I'm getting it under control going forward. You will see there are a lot of unintelligent responses here from trolls, as well as good questions asked from employees and people outside the company.

So, yeah... I will be moderating more closely to ensure things stay on track. Sorry if you don't like that. Don't really care to be honest.

Again, no first amemendment rights. It's a private site. Yes, this page is for Conway employees to discuss Conway issues. Just like all the other boards for all the other carriers on here. Every thread derails into union non union crap. And yep, I'm getting it under control going forward. You will see there are a lot of unintelligent responses here from trolls, as well as good questions asked from employees and people outside the company.

So, yeah... I will be moderating more closely to ensure things stay on track. Sorry if you don't like that. Don't really care to be honest.
If it ain't your soup, don't stir the pot. Amen.

You are right about one thing. He does move fast with a good track record...

He is a genius at making money. But the process is potentially bad for some of us. Cut and gut, slash and cash. Turn it around and make it what he needs it to be.

[QOTE="upnorth, post: 964852, member: 3799"]Again, no first amemendment rights. It's a private site. Yes, this page is for Conway employees to discuss Conway issues. Just like all the other boards for all the other carriers on here. Every thread derails into union non union crap. And yep, I'm getting it under control going forward. You will see there are a lot of unintelligent responses here from trolls, as well as good questions asked from employees and people outside the company.

So, yeah... I will be moderating more closely to ensure things stay on track. Sorry if you don't like that. Don't really care to be honest.[/QUOTE]
I hope that former employees will be welcome to the new XPO form

I hope that the former employees will be welcome to the XPO form when it is established. I have a pension issues to keep up with . This is a good place to find out what is really happening. I wish the best for everyone in this. Everyone seems to be in agreement that something needed to change as far as management goes. I hope thatit becomes a great company to work for again.
The bad things leave with the old. Start with a clean slate now.

I hope that the former employees will be welcome to the XPO form when it is established. I have a pension issues to keep up with . This is a good place to find out what is really happening. I wish the best for everyone in this. Everyone seems to be in agreement that something needed to change as far as management goes. I hope thatit becomes a great company to work for again.
The bad things leave with the old. Start with a clean slate now.
This Conway page will likely go to the boneyard, so the conversations are archived. There will be a new xpo forum.

Yep. And going forward, it's going to change. I'm not going to let the 8 or so trolls who disrupt this and other boards even get a foothold. I'm going to be on them like white on rice. I will make their lives very uncomfortable here. The xpo forum will be for employees. If an outsider wishes to ask a question, fine. But the constant low blows and useless posts will end.