Yellow | Con-Way being sold.

WIuvaJL.jpg

Well, in honor of Big R Guy- they'll get new uniforms!!!!!

I can't be-leave that any of you care if Con-Way makes it or not do you think they care if you do I'll give it to you in one word NO look what that company did to your Cf teamster brothers and sisters if anything you'd hope they shut there doors today that more freight for you Holland New Penn
Trying to take the high road Brother. .lol

Big R Guy, respectfully, you know what lies ahead for them. I've been driving for almost 28 years and I've seen this over and over again. Personally, I hope nothing changes for the hard working men and women of Conway Freight. But I doubt it.
No offense SB. Been seeing these snow flurries turned into blizzards for 40 years, so I still say sit back and watch.

I can't be-leave that any of you care if Con-Way makes it or not do you think they care if you do I'll give it to you in one word NO look what that company did to your Cf teamster brothers and sisters if anything you'd hope they shut there doors today that more freight for you Holland New Penn
Almost have to applaud that post, None of the Con way employees cried a tear when CF was shut down. I would almost put money on the fact that some if not many got a chuckle out of it. Funny how things come full circle.

Almost have to applaud that post, None of the Con way employees cried a tear when CF was shut down. I would almost put money on the fact that some if not many got a chuckle out of it. Funny how things come full circle.

Well you would have lost your money. There was no laughing going on where I was at. We knew that if it could happen to you, it could happen to us. Sorry to butt in, carry on.

they always benefited from the teamsters union but never paid union dues

I don't like posting in other companies threads so this is the last from me. I was hired by a union company to drive in their non-union branch call Con-way, which by the way was started with the BLESSINGS of the Teamsters Union. We paid for it alright, just not with the union dues over the years. Wish you guys the best.

Last edited:
All of the divisions under Con-way, which include Con-way Freight, Menlo Logistics, Con-way Truckload and Con-way Multimodal, will be rebranded as XPO Logistics. - See more at: http://www.ccjdigital.com/con-way-bought-by-xpo-logistics-for-3-billion-will-be-rebranded-as-xpo/?utm_source=daily&utm_medium=email&utm_content=09-10-2015&utm_campaign=Commercial Carrier Journal&ust_id=af90f1ab54&#sthash.Q6hztMTz.dpuf
maybe someone will buy yrcw now ..stranger things have happen