TB Lurker
Credits
The raise has been posted...
It's:
$0.55/1.1cpm for Supplemental/accociate DSR's
$0.45/1.2cpm for Regular Tier 2-4 DSR's
$0.60/1.4pm for Top Scale DSR's...

ESL Teams 1.8 CPM

The new Top rate is $22.55 and 53.4 CPM...

Canadian drivers are now at 23.67 per hour. Not bad, lets hope the Canadian dollar continues to climb to match the American greenback ...he he....

Santaclause said:
0.60 cpm for linehaul drivers?
no thats $.60 on the hour raise.
53.4 cpm for top scale in line-haul.
The raise has been posted...
It's:
$0.55/1.1cpm for Supplemental/accociate DSR's
$0.45/1.2cpm for Regular Tier 2-4 DSR's
$0.60/1.4pm for Top Scale DSR's...

ESL Teams 1.8 CPM
these are the raise amounts.

I'm happy with the raise,but back at the xcn terminal the senior drivers are wining and crying it's not enough.Well I have one thing to say no one is twisting your arms to stay at Conway,if you don't like it leave be gone.Conway did not have to give you anything just remember your fortunate to work for a good company whether you like it or not.So keep up the good work.

Nighthawk said:
I'm happy with the raise,but back at the xci terminal the senior drivers are wining and crying it's not enough.Well I have one thing to say no one is twisting your arms to stay at Conway,if you don't like it leave be gone.Conway did not have to give you anything just remember your fortunate to work for a good company whether you like it or not.So keep up the good work.
Fortunate?Remember they need us more then we need them.No one get paid until the freight gets delivered,Just remember who dose that.You and me.He as a top driver won't be going any where.He will stay right were he is and keep bumping you and watching you with that scared look on you're face around bid time.The one's that will act our the bottom drivers,They will here about the 4% that FF got and will say bye bye c.f..Then I will say(I tolled you so).Have a nice day my C.F. brother en.

gfy said:
Fortunate?Remember they need us more then we need them.No one get paid until the freight gets delivered,Just remember who dose that.You and me.He as a top driver won't be going any where.He will stay right were he is and keep bumping you and watching you with that scared look on you're face around bid time.The one's that will act our the bottom drivers,They will here about the 4% that FF got and will say bye bye c.f..Then I will say(I tolled you so).Have a nice day my C.F. brother en.

I ain't going anywhere.I will stand tall and proud not to be pushed or walked on by anyone.Self confidence is what I'm all about.I maybe a bottom feeder as for the senior guys they don't intimidate me not in anyway,shape or form.:tribehasspoken:

Santaclause said:
0.60 cpm for linehaul drivers?

I should have been more clear... The numbers are all increases only (except the top rate wage).... CPM = Cents Per Mile... All the rest are hourly increases...

Next time you run into a Teamster freight member, don't forget to thank him!We set the standards for the pay scales.

biggdean said:
the pay raise is less than 3 percent.... look at the price of gas and every thing....we deserve a bigger raise..
It is what it is.What can we do about it?The cost of living went up 5%.

brutus said:
raise goes it to effect 6/4/06. so you will see it in two weeks.
unless you live in new york. you'll see it next friday. our checks are only a week behind. heard the rest of the company was going to that soon.

jstdrivin said:
unless you live in new york. you'll see it next friday. our checks are only a week behind. heard the rest of the company was going to that soon.
i live in ohio and it still two weeks.pay ends on 6/9 and will get the pay check on 6/23.
thats two weeks.