XPO | Con-way freight sucks!! please reply

God in heaven please elaborate. the last thing i want to have to see on this forum is some guy just begging to get torn apart by merdock and beerfd. what is your point ??? please reply to what?
Torn apart? those guys couldn't tear a wet paper bag. lol

There is not one person that I know of that walks in every morning and says I love this place. If Beerfd actually said whats he says on this board, in his SC, he would be using his cadillac, platinum insurance all the time from getting a mud hole stomped in him..

There is not one person that I know of that walks in every morning and says I love this place. If Beerfd actually said whats he says on this board, in his SC, he would be using his cadillac, platinum insurance all the time from getting a mud hole stomped in him..

We have a lot of people whom love their jobs. Most are great people, whom like taking care of their families.I don't think we have too many miserable people such as you that hate coming to work. And no, I don't go around saying things like I say on here.. I don't have to. I only say most things on here to have fun with the simple-minded, whom don't understand much about the company. Such as yourself. Thanks for mentioning my name.

We have a lot of people whom love their jobs. Most are great people, whom like taking care of their families.I don't think we have too many miserable people such as you that hate coming to work. And no, I don't go around saying things like I say on here.. I don't have to. I only say most things on here to have fun with the simple-minded, whom don't understand much about the company. Such as yourself. Thanks for mentioning my name.
We all know your having fun. You try to entertain, but you cant. OLD nerds in high school are still looking for fun too. You put these silly quotes on your thread cause YOUR even scared for your job. No, im not miserable, Im callin you out as a company poser looking for fun and entertainment.

We all know your having fun. You try to entertain, but you cant. OLD nerds in high school are still looking for fun too. You put these silly quotes on your thread cause YOUR even scared for your job. No, im not miserable, Im callin you out as a company poser looking for fun and entertainment.
Why would I be scared for my job? Everything is great..I'm not at risk of being laid-off if shippers start to go away.

It's a free country, leave and don't let the door hit you in the azz on the way out.

So hard to care anymore.......(about crybabies)

Wow, have we stooped so low as to attack someones character and opinion just because we disagree? I always thought we were beyond the elementary thought process. I guess if the union never goes through, you will be on here typing nanna nanna boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

so easy not to call people names.....