XPO | con-way has issues like others but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear the raises next month are going to be HUUUUIGE !!!
If you were union sympathetic, they are guaranteed to turn your freethinking mind around.

But this brings on a whole new set of problems;
I can't decide whether to buy a new Bugatti or a club membership at Pebble Beach.

Don't buy the Bugatti lease it, when the threat of the union goes away, the huge raise will too.

No way man!
I'm feeling very confident about this. And I'm now leaning towards the car which I will custom paint in the same blue hues that are on the side of our trailers.

I tried to tell everybody...it'll only get worse..layoffs next. Starting in Laredo..they messed everything up.
And we're at war with the terrorists. The economy may get bad.
So are you declaring WW3 and the great depression2 just because Laredo voted for Teamster representation?

A paycut is in our future, along with a chop chop to the bennies.

We're hearing the polar opposite. Supposedly something bigs in the works for the 9/29 morning meeting. Rumors bouncing that Con-way freight is about to make everyone that's quit, wish they hadn't and the ones still here, glad they're still here.... Just rumors though, we'll see what it is Monday.....

We're hearing the polar opposite. Supposedly something bigs in the works for the 9/29 morning meeting. Rumors bouncing that Con-way freight is about to make everyone that's quit, wish they hadn't and the ones still here, glad they're still here.... Just rumors though, we'll see what it is Monday.....
yeah, I expect a hard nosed report.

I have heard nothing but good things. Hearing good things around here sparks my " spidey-senses".

I have heard nothing but good things. Hearing good things around here sparks my " spidey-senses".

Yea it's like the perv riding around in a van offering children candy to get inside the van, and then once in it's too late!!! Everyone try's to tell them to beware, but there just children and they can't help but fall to the temptations Of the prize!! Only thing is The prize isn't what it appeared to be!!!!!