XPO | con-way has issues like others but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're hearing the polar opposite. Supposedly something bigs in the works for the 9/29 morning meeting. Rumors bouncing that Con-way freight is about to make everyone that's quit, wish they hadn't and the ones still here, glad they're still here.... Just rumors though, we'll see what it is Monday.....
Well they'll try anything to deter the union activity. They could bring in hot dog stands and food trucks everyday but when the union activities die down it will go back the "the beatings will continue till moral improves" attitude.
They will change the way they treat their employees but i would ask all those that are NOT going through a union elections to get it in writing, because as fast as they bring it in they could take it away even faster.

Since before the turn of the century my dear friend. If I learned anything in the US military, it was to adapt, improvise, and overcome. Not many people comprehend this concept.

I am amazed that all these new posters, end up on the Con-Way board. I wonder if TeamRider can tell me again how Union Busters work?

I am amazed that all these new posters, end up on the Con-Way board. I wonder if TeamRider can tell me again how Union Busters work?

Notice my join date precedes yours. Just haven't felt compelled to communicate my thoughts. I think you'll agree that what is going on at this point in time is very compelling and intriguing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Notice my join date precedes yours. Just haven't felt compelled to communicate my thoughts. I think you'll agree that was is going on at this point in time is very compelling and intriguing.

They like to get all prickly when an actual working employee expresses an opinion.

Notice my join date precedes yours. Just haven't felt compelled to communicate my thoughts. I think you'll agree that what is going on at this point in time is very compelling and intriguing.

I guess they thought you were busy adapting, compromising and overcoming!! When I was in the military I didn't have time for all that thought, I was to busy trying to keep from getting my a** shot off!!

Yea it's like the perv riding around in a van offering children candy to get inside the van, and then once in it's too late!!! Everyone try's to tell them to beware, but there just children and they can't help but fall to the temptations Of the prize!! Only thing is The prize isn't what it appeared to be!!!!!

Deserves to be posted again.

Everybody that 'liked' your post(4)so far, don't even work here. And some of your figures are off and you omitted some stuff..just sayin'

Just pointing out that current employees, for the most part, are good with where we are.

Yeah that's why all my friends at NNC keep leaving and coming to OD, because they're SO happy on the good ship Con-way... I don't know why you keep repeating the same mantra, is it because you're tying to convince yourself?

I guess they thought you were busy adapting, compromising and overcoming!! When I was in the military I didn't have time for all that thought, I was to busy trying to keep from getting my a** shot off!!

You probably didn't know it, but adapting, improvising (not compromising), and overcoming is what you were doing when you were trying to keep from getting killed. I salute you.