XPO | Con-Way Inc. CEO to ring Opening bell at NYSE

Mozartsghost

TB Lurker
Credits
Con-way President and CEO Douglas Stotlar to Ring NYSE Opening Bell

San Mateo, CA -- May 10, 2006
Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) today announced that the company’s President and CEO, Douglas W. Stotlar, will ring the NYSE Opening Bell on Friday, May 12th at 9:30 a.m. EDT, in celebration of the Company's recent name change to Con-way Inc. The Company was formerly known as CNF, Inc.
“Ringing the bell at the New York Stock Exchange is a meaningful way to celebrate the kick-off of this important new chapter in our Company’s history,” commented Stotlar. “We are proud members of the New York Stock Exchange and are excited to participate in this time-honored event.”
As part of the celebration, Con-way will have its NASCAR race truck on display for public viewing in front of the New York Stock Exchange, along with one of the tractor-trailer units from the Company’s trucking fleet featuring its new logo, graphics and colors.
About Con-way
Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) is a $ 4.2 billion freight transportation and logistics company with businesses in less-than-truckload and full truckload freight services, expedite, brokerage, airfreight forwarding, logistics, warehousing, supply chain management and trailer manufacturing.

Further information about Con-way and additional press releases are available via the Internet at.....www.con-way.com.
###​

This information was taken from www.con-way.com under the Newsroom Link​

here is the link

Con-way President and CEO Douglas Stotlar to Ring NYSE Opening Bell

San Mateo, CA -- May 10, 2006
Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) today announced that the company’s President and CEO, Douglas W. Stotlar, will ring the NYSE Opening Bell on Friday, May 12th at 9:30 a.m. EDT, in celebration of the Company's recent name change to Con-way Inc. The Company was formerly known as CNF, Inc.
“Ringing the bell at the New York Stock Exchange is a meaningful way to celebrate the kick-off of this important new chapter in our Company’s history,” commented Stotlar. “We are proud members of the New York Stock Exchange and are excited to participate in this time-honored event.”
As part of the celebration, Con-way will have its NASCAR race truck on display for public viewing in front of the New York Stock Exchange, along with one of the tractor-trailer units from the Company’s trucking fleet featuring its new logo, graphics and colors.
About Con-way
Con-way Inc. (NYSE:CNW) is a $ 4.2 billion freight transportation and logistics company with businesses in less-than-truckload and full truckload freight services, expedite, brokerage, airfreight forwarding, logistics, warehousing, supply chain management and trailer manufacturing.

Further information about Con-way and additional press releases are available via the Internet at.....www.con-way.com.
###​

This information was taken from www.con-way.com under the Newsroom Link​

here is the link
I want him to ring my balls

I heard in honor of Laredo the entire meeting will be held in Spanish. Get your translator downloaded now !

I keep reading and hearing that the Con-way drivers at Laredo, Texas are insufficient in the English language. If this is so Con-way has broken yet another Federal Law,
that will require an investigation by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The regulation can be found at "Subpart B Qualifications and
Disqualification of Drivers" 391.11 (b) (2)

"391.11 (b) (2) Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language,
to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records;"

Thanks for confirming this information. I am sure the FMCSA can investigate this if necessary, also would make for good reading in Transport Topics; and for discussions with the board of directors
and stock holders.

These statements are simply my thoughts and opinion, I did not have to concur with anyone!
"The best predictor of future behavior is relevant past performance, mixed with current attitude!"

I keep reading and hearing that the Con-way drivers at Laredo, Texas are insufficient in the English language. If this is so Con-way has broken yet another Federal Law, that will require an investigation by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The regulation can be found at "Subpart B Qualifications and Disqualification of Drivers" 391.11 (b) (2) "391.11 (b) (2) Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records;" Thanks for confirming this information. I am sure the FMCSA can investigate this if necessary, also would make for good reading in Transport Topics; and for discussions with the board of directors and stock holders. These statements are simply my thoughts and opinion, I did not have to concur with anyone! "The best predictor of future behavior is relevant past performance, mixed with current attitude!"
your funny. Us customs doesn't even stop drivers entering the country that can't speak English. Your way out there on this idea....

I keep reading and hearing that the Con-way drivers at Laredo, Texas are insufficient in the English language. If this is so Con-way has broken yet another Federal Law,
that will require an investigation by the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The regulation can be found at "Subpart B Qualifications and

"391.11 (b) (2) Can read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language,

Thanks for confirming this information. I am sure the FMCSA can investigate this if necessary, also would make for good reading in Transport Topics; and for discussions with the board of directors
and stock holders.

These statements are simply my thoughts and opinion, I did not have to concur with anyone!
"The best predictor of future behavior is relevant past performance, mixed with current attitude!"

You ever been to Texas ? Be walking through the Wal-Mart and hear them page for Jesus ?

Texas is another country. Hell, it might be another planet.

You ever been to Texas ? Be walking through the Wal-Mart and hear them page for Jesus ?

And almost all of them speak and understand English,.........

When they want to,......................

and stock holders.

Absolutely. He referenced that a Spanish anti union video wasn't made and therefore they weren't educated on CW's union stance.......yet there was no interpreter in the YouTube video I saw with him asking them to make an intelligent decision. Real smart.

and stock holders.

They have no problem communicating and filling out paperwork..they obviously know how to spell 'yes'

Yes Been to Texas a lot!
Lots of friends live and work there!!
A Great State and a Great Place!!

I was simply stating the facts for all professional drivers!

I have also been to Canada, and the bordering states a lot of French spoken there!!

These statements are simply my thoughts and opinions, I did not have to concur with anyone!!
Estos la declaracion son simplemente mi el pensamiento y la opinion, Yo hice no tener a concurrir con cualquira!!

Yes Been to Texas a lot!
Lots of friends live and work there!!
A Great State and a Great Place!!

I was simply stating the facts for all professional drivers!

I have also been to Canada, and the bordering states a lot of French spoken there!!

These statements are simply my thoughts and opinions, I did not have to concur with anyone!!
Estos la declaracion son simplemente mi el pensamiento y la opinion, Yo hice no tener a concurrir con cualquira!!

The frenchies are pretty bad. But not as bad as the creole frenchies in Louisiana. French with a southern accent is a blank stare from me.

and stock holders.

If they were not fluent in English they would not be hired.