XPO | Con-way layoffs

toosweet said:
some sort of mandantory meeting, wandering what the outcome is

I thought you were the one stirring the Kool-aid for XGO. You came on here weeks ago and claimed to know all. What happen?

the shadow said:
I thought you were the one stirring the Kool-aid for XGO. You came on here weeks ago and claimed to know all. What happen?
Shes now at new England motor freight.

gfy said:
don't do that the company will fold.

if you actually knew how much work i do and how much slack i pick up, yes the company will fold up. oh wait a second im in fantasy land, what i meant to say was its ok ill quit and they'll hire 2 more unqualified non drivers to replace the non qualified driver that just quit.......... :whistling:

paul wall said:
if you actually knew how much work i do and how much slack i pick up, yes the company will fold up. oh wait a second im in fantasy land, what i meant to say was its ok ill quit and they'll hire 2 more unqualified non drivers to replace the non qualified driver that just quit.......... :whistling:
What kind of kool-aid drinker are you.

New England Freight

gfy said:
Shes now at new England motor freight.
Sounds like a few people have gone that way, also remember guys Conway doesnt have layoffs, so called " economical termination" yea right

Reaper said:
Sounds like a few people have gone that way, also remember guys Conway doesnt have layoffs, so called " economical termination" yea right
It wasn't that long ago when you guys down in XSL had them when XSW opened.20 I think.

gfy said:
It wasn't that long ago when you guys down in XSL had them when XSW opened.20 I think.
We have them every year around November or December, you know how it is, we are running to fat, trim it down

I think they should offer temporary lay off from the top down, force from the bottom up, I could use some time off for fall fishing and deer hunting

You guys are all right. This board is mostly of rumors, right. I get my answers from you. I know nothing.

The village did call, that's why I'm here.

toosweet said:
You guys are all right. This board is mostly of rumors, right. I get my answers from you. I know nothing.

The village did call, that's why I'm here.
Then why everytime someone asks you a question do you disapear?

gfy said:
What kind of kool-aid drinker are you.

the kind who actually takes pride in his job and doesnt like to see people walked upon. im here to work, not play games. if i wanted to play games id coach pee wee league. i come here to to make a good living, to try my hardest, to provide a positive future and good opportunities for my daughter. ive never screwed up freight or anything for that matter out of spite or because i wasnt geting hours like ive heard some people do. i know alot of this board is hearsay and speculation, but when xgo looks at this board, i hope they see people on here that actually want a secure company and a positive future for themselves and there family. not a buch of goof balls. it sure would make it a little easier and reassuring if xgo would communicate a little more with us.

paul wall said:
We will just go down to the I.N.S. office and get 3 for the price of you.LOL