XPO | Con-Way Portal

Dodge Ram

TB Veteran
Credits
I tried to get into the portal today and at first I couldn't even find the web site until I put in https. Trying to log in is a big joke. 2 ID # and a password and the password is long and case sensitive. I wanted to see my benefits It wouldn't even let me log into that. Why does everything this company do have to be so difficult??????? :puke:

dodge ram said:
I tried to get into the portal today and at first I couldn't even find the web site until I put in https. Trying to log in is a big joke. 2 ID # and a password and the password is long and case sensitive. I wanted to see my benefits It wouldn't even let me log into that. Why does everything this company do have to be so difficult??????? :puke:
it would have been to easy just let us register and pick our own user name and password.and we can't have that now can we.

first time in is difficult. Don't hesitate to call the help line if you get stuck. Logging on takes the global id (provided), employee ID, and a password. If you have access to the Con-Way system (PeopleSoft) you use your existing password, if not follow directions listed on your mailer. All this get's you in (Con-Way Portal) and allows you to change to an easier, friendly password.
From here it appears every page that may contain private info (employee self service) is protected by requiring additional sign-on screens. These will require your employee ID and a newly created password for this function. I have only fouled-around a little so far, but it appears not all pages are accessible yet.
Personally, I'm optimistic. Look's to give us a direct link to the benefits department, eliminating waiting on paper forms and local attention to our requests.

Merdock said:
Don't hesitate to call the help line if you get stuck.

No don't! Jk (I work at the Help Desk). :wink1: I know it's confusing at first but once you get on it'll be worth it! There's not much on their now, and there's still a few bugs that need to be worked out, but it'll be really nice. And like Merdock said, call the Help Desk if you get stuck. Just don't ask for Craig. :wink1:

Craigory451 said:
No don't! Jk (I work at the Help Desk). :wink1: I know it's confusing at first but once you get on it'll be worth it! There's not much on their now, and there's still a few bugs that need to be worked out, but it'll be really nice. And like Merdock said, call the Help Desk if you get stuck. Just don't ask for Craig. :wink1:
I'm still waiting for my "Global Id #"

brutus said:
I've misplaced mine so i guess I'm screwed now.
If I don't get mine by friday Ill call the 'help' line and see if they can do anything. you probally can call too and get a new #.