XPO | Con-Way to reach out to past drivers

I got a friend that went back recently, no mention of reinstating anything as far pay, benefits, or service rank. He is on the bottom and same as a new man. No truth to this rumor.

That's what I thought you would say, exactly!! LOL

You getting chicken ::shit:: on me ? Let's make a deal. And I don't want you to message me the info. I want it on here in the open forum for everyone to have. Put your money where your mouth is.

I want your credit card number with the extra three and your full name and address. You post that info and I will post the local and the dates.

Fair trade. Personal info for personal info.

I got a friend that went back recently, no mention of reinstating anything as far pay, benefits, or service rank. He is on the bottom and same as a new man. No truth to this rumor.

Well you didn't quote a post. So we have no idea what rumor you speak of.

They have tried to call guys that got fired. But all the ones I know of were offered the start over.

It wasn't a perk laden offer. Just an offer of a job.

And why wouldn't the company want guys back that had already proven themselves capable ? But once you let a guy loose, he will have a job by that next Monday. And he has now started investing his life into something new. It would be hard to walk away from something new knowing how quickly and easily you can lose your con-job again.

Sounds like a tough decision. I hope your friend does well.

You getting chicken :::shit::: on me ? Let's make a deal. And I don't want you to message me the info. I want it on here in the open forum for everyone to have. Put your money where your mouth is.

I want your credit card number with the extra three and your full name and address. You post that info and I will post the local and the dates.

I know some of the guys down at CO, if you don't want to post personal info, how about who your BA is/was?

if it was so personal, you shouldn't have put it up here, maybe?

Well you didn't quote a post. So we have no idea what rumor you speak of.

They have tried to call guys that got fired. But all the ones I know of were offered the start over.

It wasn't a perk laden offer. Just an offer of a job.

And why wouldn't the company want guys back that had already proven themselves capable ? But once you let a guy loose, he will have a job by that next Monday. And he has now started investing his life into something new. It would be hard to walk away from something new knowing how quickly and easily you can lose your con-job again.

Sounds like a tough decision. I hope your friend does well.
What post did you think I was talking about. Duh, the this thread is supposed to be about former drivers being ask to come back. Anyway, he needs to be closer to home and that's just what he could come up with in this area right now. I hope that he can make work. I know that it would not benefit me in the least to go back.

What post did you think I was talking about. Duh, the this thread is supposed to be about former drivers being ask to come back. Anyway, he needs to be closer to home and that's just what he could come up with in this area right now. I hope that he can make work. I know that it would not benefit me in the least to go back.

LOL Sorry for giving you a little ::shit::. I do wish the best for your buddy.

You getting chicken :::shit::: on me ? Let's make a deal. And I don't want you to message me the info. I want it on here in the open forum for everyone to have. Put your money where your mouth is.

No one ask for your name, or your personal info! I call bullshit!! Chicken ::shit:: is what I'm reading between the lines...... Have a coke and a smile there stewey, LOL yea right!!!!!

No one ask for your name, or your personal info! I call :horseshit:!! Chicken :::shit::: is what I'm reading between the lines...... Have a coke and a smile there stewey, LOL yea right!!!!!

Oh sure. Back pedal now. Must not be so fun when people demand stuff from you ? If you aren't after personal information then why ask at all ? And if it's no big deal then why not pony up and put your money where your mouth is ? You can't buy anything for free, and you can't get me to do anything for nothing. I named my price. You want the local and the dates. I want your credit card number, full name and address. Fair trade.

Personal info for personal info.

Oh sure. Back pedal now. Must not be so fun when people demand stuff from you ? If you aren't after personal information then why ask at all ? And if it's no big deal then why not pony up and put your money where your mouth is ? You can't buy anything for free, and you can't get me to do anything for nothing. I named my price. You want the local and the dates. I want your credit card number, full name and address. Fair trade.

To be fair, you are asking for something much more costly than what he asked. Specifically because you knew he wouldn't bite. Thus your "cover" is safe.

To be fair, you are asking for something much more costly than what he asked. Specifically because you knew he wouldn't bite. Thus your "cover" is safe.

Are you sure it's much more costly ? How does the local and the dates have value to him if not ? And what else could he possibly have to trade in exchange for this information ? Any of us could be anybody. I strongly doubt Getoverit is what his mama calls him. Aren't we all behind some amount of cover ?

I know some of the guys down at CO, if you don't want to post personal info, how about who your BA is/was?

if it was so personal, you shouldn't have put it up here, maybe?

To be fair, you are asking for something much more costly than what he asked. Specifically because you knew he wouldn't bite. Thus your "cover" is safe.[/

Kinda like he bit song, apparently he can't provide what he never was, and to think he would call someone out for back peddling! LOL

Sorry if I sounded demanding, I was only pointing out the fact that I think your steward story is horse ::shit::! Nothing more........

Bring it back on track please. This thread is about former drivers being called back. All other posts from this point on that are not related will be deleted.

Bring it back on track please. This thread is about former drivers being called back. All other posts from this point on that are not related will be deleted.
Ok I'll leave highspews alone, beings how I have no alternative!! :) by the way I was passing thru Knoxville, TN last Friday night ( 7- 2 -15 ) and saw a Conway that had rolled over, was the driver ok? Thanks!!

Ok I'll leave highspews alone, beings how I have no alternative!! :) by the way I was passing thru Knoxville, TN last Friday night ( 7- 2 -15 ) and saw a Conway that had rolled over, was the driver ok? Thanks!!
I'm assuming the highspews comment was a typo, and not a personal attack....

I'm assuming the highspews comment was a typo, and not a personal attack....
Yea, dang smartphone!
But with all do respect I think calling that a personal attack would be a stretch, now if I said I'd close his eye lids or something to that effect that would be a personal attack! With that being said I'm done, my point was made! I only commented on something HE had put under this thread to begin with. Anyway how about the driver, was he OK?

Last edited:
If I were a driver I'd walk away from Conned-Way, never look back, don't even spit on their side of the road. I'd also invest in a totally different disability insurance if I were you guys that are still working here. Cigna is a joke.

If I were a driver I'd walk away from Conned-Way, never look back, don't even spit on their side of the road. I'd also invest in a totally different disability insurance if I were you guys that are still working here. Cigna is a joke.
I'm sorry your husband got injured. Is this the perfect company? Nope. This company is quite different however, region to region. Not a lot of unhappy drivers in my region.

I'm sorry your husband got injured. Is this the perfect company? Nope. This company is quite different however, region to region. Not a lot of unhappy drivers in my region.

No, none of them are perfect but this company has a history of making sure they pay as little as possible in pension, 401K, and insurance of any kind. If only you knew the other things going on with them but I'm going to have to hold quiet on that until a judge makes a decision.