XPO | Con-Way to reach out to past drivers

If I were a driver I'd walk away from Conned-Way, never look back, don't even spit on their side of the road. I'd also invest in a totally different disability insurance if I were you guys that are still working here. Cigna is a joke.

Cigna definitely is worthless :::shit:::. A company of Con-Job's size could easily offer much better insurance than that. That would cut into Dougie all the college boys' bonuses though...

A few weeks ago we were having dinner with a few friends. One of them that is involved with the insurance business asked what insurance I had at Conway? When I said cigna, she just looked at me and said I'm sorry.
Nothing personal here guys, but I have talked to a few city drivers from your Lasalle Ill. terminal that said the same about Signa. We also were talking about why CW has daily adds on Indeed.com looking for drivers there. Their add states 21.30 an hour pay, but health insurance offered depending on length of employment and such, plus no company match on 401. These guys also said that they tell applicants must be willing to work up to 11-14 hours a days and OT, but that does not happen in city and dock. Actually not much better of starting pay and benes than at YRC when you look at the whole picture. I still maintain that if these companies would pay an experienced guy with a clean driving record top scale and offer insurance immediately, they would have all the applicants they want. "If you treat your people good, the majority will treat you good". Sorry for the rant.

Nothing personal here guys, but I have talked to a few city drivers from your Lasalle Ill. terminal that said the same about Signa. We also were talking about why CW has daily adds on Indeed.com looking for drivers there. Their add states 21.30 an hour pay, but health insurance offered depending on length of employment and such, plus no company match on 401. These guys also said that they tell applicants must be willing to work up to 11-14 hours a days and OT, but that does not happen in city and dock. Actually not much better of starting pay and benes than at YRC when you look at the whole picture. I still maintain that if these companies would pay an experienced guy with a clean driving record top scale and offer insurance immediately, they would have all the applicants they want. "If you treat your people good, the majority will treat you good". Sorry for the rant.

Back in the day the drivers were treated with respect had had a future. The New and Improved Krystal Palace is just here to ride this horse into the ground then leave for some other poor, defenseless company and BS them into thinking they know what to do.
And they do know what to do: suck a company dry then walk off. Within the next 10 years or so new companies will pop up, become great, drivers happy until the blood suckers move in.
Nature of the beast, been going on for centuries.

Back in the day the drivers were treated with respect had had a future. The New and Improved Krystal Palace is just here to ride this horse into the ground then leave for some other poor, defenseless company and BS them into thinking they know what to do.
And they do know what to do: suck a company dry then walk off. Within the next 10 years or so new companies will pop up, become great, drivers happy until the blood suckers move in.
Nature of the beast, been going on for centuries.
Ummm that's how Con Job started

See guys, Conway isn't about hauling freight . Its all about being lean. They count their paperclips and make sure that they have the correct amount ( minimum amount or not over the maximum amount. And then they analyze themselves. Hauling freight just comes by necessity.

See guys, Conway isn't about hauling freight . Its all about being lean. They count their paperclips and make sure that they have the correct amount ( minimum amount or not over the maximum amount. And then they analyze themselves. Hauling freight just comes by necessity.

And they haul as little as possible. They have always said that we can get paid more to do less.

And if you work in LaSalle, you also get to work with the biggest bunch of arrogant a-hole managers that ever existed in one place at one time. Worst terminal that you could possibly ever have to run into on linehaul.

I always used to joke that a homeless bum could mistakenly wander in there off the street and those pieces of crap would try to make him stay and work the dock all night. Words cannot express how most of the guys in central IL hate that place.