XPO | Con-Way vs XPO

Which company cared more about their employees and treated them better?

• Con-Way

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • XPO

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Only worked for one of them

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • CCX

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters
Sad part is not one person picked xpo. Its just the way this industry is heading. These companies wonder why they cant get drivers, pay more & they will show up. Instead you got greedy ceo's making millions while throwing crumbs to their employees....
every OD driver I've met loves the company,fed-ex and ups like theirs,i ask them all at stops,xpo......not so much

well they promised to show "love " to the drivers,basically they've continued con-ways polices,same fac can have drivers with 3different payscales running the same roads and doing the same job,that's ridiculous.new equipment???????????very little,even with trump's tax policy where businesses don't have to spread out expenditures and can take writeoff immediately.measely 4% pay-raise,which keeps us well below competition,"normal" raise is 3%,they gave us 1% extra,while other companies gave larger raises ,bonuses and retirement.instead we got some money into post retirement healthcare or something,got it in the mail and still haven't been briefed on it by management.................on a positive note apparently we are doing away with subservice carriers to a large extent

Not doing away with sub vans. There isn't any one to drive them. They are disappearing. Our raise was an insult. Nothing but an insult.

That sounds familiar to me...No one to drive them. Wasn't that what Bradley stated as a one of his reasons for buying Conway?

And the next two years the shortage is supposed to get more severe. Which if you look at the top of our board makes sense. All but a couple of the youngest senior guys will be gone. And that is happening nation wide.

So he bought this because he had no one to drive the vans. Now who will drive for XPO ?

Sad part is not one person picked xpo. Its just the way this industry is heading. These companies wonder why they cant get drivers, pay more & they will show up. Instead you got greedy ceo's making millions while throwing crumbs to their employees....

Instead you got greedy ceo's making millions while throwing crumbs to their employees.... Let me get this straight. After the DJT tax cut and the pay raise I am grossing over two grand a week. Now don't get me wrong I would love to make more but to call a (soon to be) six figure yearly salary with health care that has worked well for my family, a 401 retirement plan, a pension plan and five weeks vacation crumbs comes across as a bit short sighted Nancy. Seems you have an axe to grind. It is not my worry what brad jacobs makes as long as i feel comfortable with my compensation. I do. Good for him and for me. For you to call what I earn "crumbs" is to show your ignorance Nancy. If what you earn is crumbs may I suggest you leave and get a job at another company that will pour money into your wallet for your valuable skill set. For some reason I think you will be a malcontent where ever you go. Have a good day Nancy.

Instead you got greedy ceo's making millions while throwing crumbs to their employees.... Let me get this straight. After the DJT tax cut and the pay raise I am grossing over two grand a week. Now don't get me wrong I would love to make more but to call a (soon to be) six figure yearly salary with health care that has worked well for my family, a 401 retirement plan, a pension plan and five weeks vacation crumbs comes across as a bit short sighted Nancy. Seems you have an axe to grind. It is not my worry what brad jacobs makes as long as i feel comfortable with my compensation. I do. Good for him and for me. For you to call what I earn "crumbs" is to show your ignorance Nancy. If what you earn is crumbs may I suggest you leave and get a job at another company that will pour money into your wallet for your valuable skill set. For some reason I think you will be a malcontent where ever you go. Have a good day Nancy.

I am glad believe it or not, you are making excellent money and providing for your family. There was no need however for you to refer to your brother as a Nancy. And we are all brother's, union or non. He made some good points.

No axe to grind kid, great for you. Hope you make 300k next year Then you can give half of it back to your wife & her new boyfriend because your not around to satisfy her “Nancy”....I see you never responded back to the post that was 2 years old?

I am glad believe it or not, you are making excellent money and providing for your family. There was no need however for you to refer to your brother as a Nancy. And we are all brother's, union or non. He made some good points.
He’s just pissed that he responded to a post that was over two years old.... rookie mistake....

And the next two years the shortage is supposed to get more severe. Which if you look at the top of our board makes sense. All but a couple of the youngest senior guys will be gone. And that is happening nation wide.

So he bought this because he had no one to drive the vans. Now who will drive for XPO ?
getting to the point of WHAT WILL THEY DRIVE,we are low on equipment at our barn,and hiring,hiring,hiring

getting to the point of WHAT WILL THEY DRIVE,we are low on equipment at our barn,and hiring,hiring,hiring

Glad you are hiring. We just had another class of dock hands graduate. Can hardly get any applications. But we use all available equipment everyday. Not a spare tractor or city van anywhere. You bring up a very good point.

I am NO brother

No axe to grind kid, great for you. Hope you make 300k next year Then you can give half of it back to your wife & her new boyfriend because your not around to satisfy her “Nancy”....I see you never responded back to the post that was 2 years old?
So now in your kid mind you feel the need to make derogatory remarks about my wife. Typical for a union promoter.

XPO-HSA messed up for 3 weeks in April. Took all month to get those 3 weeks put it. Now waiting for May 9th to go in. Call, same old crap. We're looking into it. blah, blah, blah. 401K doesn't go in until thursday or friday. Saying they dump it and its up to TRP as to when they post it. BS-when you got paid with ConWay, it was in there that day as was the HSA.