XPO | Con-Way vs XPO

Which company cared more about their employees and treated them better?

• Con-Way

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • XPO

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Only worked for one of them

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • CCX

Votes: 36 75.0%

• Total voters
He was at my place once and seemed quite egotistic. He asked one driver if he knew who he was and the driver replied no. His response was "you don't know who the hell I am?"

There is zero communication. How are we supposed to know who the hell he is ? LOL

XPO got a vote. Congrats XPO, there is one. Or is that just the just the OP throwing one out there to see if it makes some friends ?

That’s one reason to live within your means. Something many people don’t do or want to do. Even though my wife and I practice what we preach, our two teenagers are appalled that they have to share a car. A brother and sister the same age that live up the street each have their own Beamer. I say WTF to that!
We have both types at my barn. The ones that live like the Rockefeller's on credit, and the one that say if I can't pay cash for I don't need it.

“Act your wage.”
Dave Ramsey

Last edited:
That's the thing. A few years ago this career was still a way to be successful. Any more drivers are living paycheck to paycheck or just buried in debt. As it presently is, this is not a job many can get ahead in.
The problem today is the getting it now attitude and buying it on credit.

“We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like.”
Dave Ramsey

I became a Dave Ramsey fan about 15 years ago. His plan works! I've been completely debt free for 8 years. Retirement funds go further when you don't owe anyone.
I’ve never read anything by him, but that should be everyone’s goal in life before retiring.

If you mean his plan is charging people to tell them they're broke and then sell them a book, yeah it works great.
Well some people pay more in credit cards and car loans interest in a month then I paid for 2 books. Funny his pod cast are free.

One to think about: Sears makes more money on there credit cards then they do in the stores. What other store have there own credit cards?????

Do us all a favor and tell Brad we are still waiting for him to "show us some love". There is not ONE SINGLE HAPPY EMPLOYEE at my terminal. XPO sucks but it doesn't have to.

Of course it does. It's all part of the plan. None of any of XPO's actions have been anything short of deliberate.