Yellow | Concessions for You—Not for Them

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
http://www.tdu.org/concessions_for_you_not_for_them

:17::wtflol::fingure::chairshot:

o1HlifN.jpg

Come on now , just vote YES so we can keep them Union Due's coming in to pay our BIG salaries ! Union leader's are just like any CEO , it's all about the money for them $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Isn't it all about money for you also? :2437:
Yes it is, I don't do this job because I get a kick out of honking that air horn. But Tri, when the freight jockeys at YRC have taken it on the chin four times while the principal officer of my very modest-sized Local (less than 3,000 members) is on that $150,000 list, there's something very wrong about that. My Local has been hemorrhaging money for years, nearly all of it because of bloated salaries and "perks". We are not all that far from being broke. They evidently don't care.
Now, here's the bigger problem. If the CEO, President and other top-rung officials of this company get nice big bonuses this winter while we continue to suffer, that's just criminal in my mind. The IBT, who we pay a BUNCH of money to supposedly look out for our interests and assure "equal sacrifice" between management and labor, will again show that they don't care about us either. I can assure you because I've seen the paperwork that management at all levels has a bonus program. Whether or not they actually have received bonuses is something I don't know, but there is a program.
The suffering that we have endured while these "fat-cats" have gotten fatter is a travesty of mammoth proportions. How do we correct that?

Yes it is, I don't do this job because I get a kick out of honking that air horn. But Tri, when the freight jockeys at YRC have taken it on the chin four times while the principal officer of my very modest-sized Local (less than 3,000 members) is on that $150,000 list, there's something very wrong about that. My Local has been hemorrhaging money for years, nearly all of it because of bloated salaries and "perks". We are not all that far from being broke. They evidently don't care.
Now, here's the bigger problem. If the CEO, President and other top-rung officials of this company get nice big bonuses this winter while we continue to suffer, that's just criminal in my mind. The IBT, who we pay a BUNCH of money to supposedly look out for our interests and assure "equal sacrifice" between management and labor, will again show that they don't care about us either. I can assure you because I've seen the paperwork that management at all levels has a bonus program. Whether or not they actually have received bonuses is something I don't know, but there is a program.
The suffering that we have endured while these "fat-cats" have gotten fatter is a travesty of mammoth proportions. How do we correct that?
Get rid of all the officials salaries and hire labor lawyers that work for us!!!

158c4c7cc1525c79aabf36a93530d4a6.jpg
Exactly , just happy my -15% helps cover their full pay & bonuses & stock awards & golf balls , we all need to give & give & give forever ...................................................................................:greedy dollars:

158c4c7cc1525c79aabf36a93530d4a6.jpg
Exactly , just happy my -15% helps cover their full pay & bonuses & stock awards & golf balls , we all need to give & give & give forever ...................................................................................:greedy dollars:

That's my buddy Wong, from the first thing when he wakes up in the morning till his last awake moment before falling asleep, his thoughts are about the -15%. Attaboy Wong!! :1036316054:

That's my buddy Wong, from the first thing when he wakes up in the morning till his last awake moment before falling asleep, his thoughts are about the -15%. Attaboy Wong!! :1036316054:
Yep, NEVER FORGET -15% and also never forget how our teamster brother's fought for better wages years ago and now the sheep just want to keep giving it all back , a true union man fights for better wages , not agree to give back $$$$$$$ :6788:, but again Trip we will never agree on anything , so have a nice day & enjoy the sunshine .

Yep, NEVER FORGET -15% and also never forget how our teamster brother's fought for better wages years ago and now the sheep just want to keep giving it all back , a true union man fights for better wages , not agree to give back $$$$$$$ :6788:, but again Trip we will never agree on anything , so have a nice day & enjoy the sunshine .

A good union man isn't all about "gimme, gimme", he's also about common sense and the PRESERVATION of unionized jobs at a time when non-union jobs are growing to our disadvantage.

PS - One more thing, a good union man doesn't object to new hires getting full rate just because he's a spiteful crybaby who went through progression himself in the past. A good union man doesn't vote down something for someone who doesn't even get to vote.

A good union man isn't all about "gimme, gimme", he's also about common sense and the PRESERVATION of unionized jobs at a time when non-union jobs are growing to our disadvantage.

PS - One more thing, a good union man doesn't object to new hires getting full rate just because he's a spiteful crybaby who went through progression himself in the past. A good union man doesn't vote down something for someone who doesn't even get to vote.
22f59359f4051eb83c5d0c597bd52b84.jpg
Have a Great wk-end & enjoy the Sunshine :biggrin new:

A good ‘union’ MAN sees the bigger picture and wants the best for the most. He understands ‘the greater good.’

The first offer from the last MOU was abhorrable in that it created a separate wage scale. If y’all recall, it was voted down by the majority!

At this point union has nothing to do with it. It's all about keeping your job.