Yellow | Concessions

yrctrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
BA's had a conference call yesterday with Tyson Johnson, they were told the IBT is in negotiations with the company and they want concessions, didn't say what kind...They better not want much, they won't get it! Extension with a few give backs maybe. That's my take from listening to a lot of members.:eck13:

309 YRC Chicago

Makes sence, ask for more concessions, hav everyone fight over that for a while, then let the workers think they won to just going back to where we were in the 1st place.

If Johnsons lips are moving you know he is lying. How long have these discussions been going on? I keep reading and hearing not all the locals have reported back. Wait till he shows up and starts threatening the membership again, just as he did for the first give back. I believe its already been worked out and just waiting to be sprung on us.

If Johnsons lips are moving you know he is lying. How long have these discussions been going on? I keep reading and hearing not all the locals have reported back. Wait till he shows up and starts threatening the membership again, just as he did for the first give back. I believe its already been worked out and just waiting to be sprung on us.

I hope they want us to pay for our own fuel, overtime after 70, and give back all vacation. Then this pos will be in a good position to only lose a few million per quarter.

I hope they want us to pay for our own fuel, overtime after 70, and give back all vacation. Then this pos will be in a good position to only lose a few million per quarter.

Do you run a 60/7 or 70/8? I understood the sarcasm in your post (well done by the way) but was just wondering which HOS you and ABF, UPSF use.