XPO | Conference call 9/28/14

Lawofone

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok everyone you will read it here first. Price increases on the freight will go in effect tomorrow to be used as a scare tactic to for all of you to rethink your union vote. This just proves that the over abundance of arrogance still runs blissful in this corporation. They are predicting that it will get slow to break all of your pocketbooks and wills to feed your families. I just Greg L warned all of you in the video that your decision will affect your families. If you look at past history and line it up ..... it all makes sense.

Ok everyone you will read it here first. Price increases on the freight will go in effect tomorrow to be used as a scare tactic to for all of you to rethink your union vote. This just proves that the over abundance of arrogance still runs blissful in this corporation. They are predicting that it will get slow to break all of your pocketbooks and wills to feed your families. I just Greg L warned all of you in the video that your decision will affect your families. If you look at past history and line it up ..... it all makes sense.
A price increase is a sure way to lose market share if the other carriers don't follow suit.

The same old scare tactic, you better listen to us, we know best. You, therefore, know nothing! I told several people they would maintain the hard line, nobody believed me. If the original post is true and I have no reason to doubt it at present.

Hopefully they won't cut off their nose to spite their face....Its a competitive market....And you cant afford to lose customers.
you know, I believe they really don't know what they're doing. Why is the board of directors and shareholders leaving Greg L and Doug S in place? What about all of the underlings under Greg L? They need to go to: lore den?, Moss and any other with this mind set.

If this is really what they are doing they may just end up doing what John labree did and almost ran us into a hole we could not dig out of wouldn't fed Ex just love that they have wanted this ship to fold since the day it started !!! we are already in trouble with many customers for high freight damages why the hell would anyone want to ship with us at even higher rates for crappy service !!

you know, I believe they really don't know what they're doing. Why is the board of directors and shareholders leaving Greg L and Doug S in place? What about all of the underlings under Greg L? They need to go to: lore den?, Moss and any other with this mind set.
Are we prepared to say at this point......They are a runawaytrain on the verge of a derailment......LOL

Are we prepared to say at this point......They are a runawaytrain on the verge of a derailment......LOL

REALLY!!!!!? all those rumors just for this. Praise out Heavenly Father for this good news. I can finally just get my 40 and call it a night. Screw ot. If u depend on ot then u did something wrong. YES!!!!!

REALLY!!!!!? all those rumors just for this. Praise out Heavenly Father for this good news. I can finally just get my 40 and call it a night. Screw ot. If u depend on ot then u did something wrong. YES!!!!!
Perhaps their goal is to downsize a bit....Because if its true and they raise rates and the others don't.....Customers will start dropping like flies.

Just like when the tried to put yrc out buy cutting rates they're trying to starve us... Hope they give an honest handshake to all the guys that just graduated conway freight driving program and tell them get used to 20 hours a week.. Who am I kidding, these guys are the farthest thing from honest

I heard trucks turned up to 65, a raise (not sure how much), and vac more than 40hrs paid per week... Sorry so vague but thats all I got.

We always have customers drop after a rate increase. Then some come back, some don't. Then we pick up new business. The way of the the freight world.

We always have customers drop after a rate increase. Then some come back, some don't. Then we pick up new business. The way of the the freight world.
Very true.....As long as you keep your reputation intact you will be OK......But if claims start climbing and customers lose the trust they have in you that could be a problem....Hopefully you guys don't tear up a lot....And what you do tear up hopefully you pay the claims in a timely manner....Customers wont tolerate that.

Can't starve me Greg ... I'm jumping off the teamster band wagon and gonna bid that 2,300 mile a week line haul run next year .. Just like I was told by management before, seniority is only good for job selection and vaca weeks!!