Yellow | Conference Call

remo williams

TB Lurker
Credits
Did anyone hear the conference call this morning regarding the freight flow to the Northeast? Seems the inbound as we know it , will be no longer. From what I was told, the I/B will be arriving, at least at our terminal, around 8am. This is from Newburgh and Buffalo. I was surprised to hear that we would still be getting freight from Buffalo as we will no longer have our own driver going to and from 231. As told to me, 231 bid drivers will be bringing our freight, laying over and taking our O/B west freight back to Buffalo. The reason for the late arrival time is to cut down on the lay over pay.
O/B dock will have to be cut by 8PM to get our drivers on the road to Newburgh.
Looks like 120 drivers will no longer be coming New England way. Can anyone at 120 verify this?:smilie_132:

Did anyone hear the conference call this morning regarding the freight flow to the Northeast? Seems the inbound as we know it , will be no longer. From what I was told, the I/B will be arriving, at least at our terminal, around 8am. This is from Newburgh and Buffalo. I was surprised to hear that we would still be getting freight from Buffalo as we will no longer have our own driver going to and from 231. As told to me, 231 bid drivers will be bringing our freight, laying over and taking our O/B west freight back to Buffalo. The reason for the late arrival time is to cut down on the lay over pay.
O/B dock will have to be cut by 8PM to get our drivers on the road to Newburgh.
Looks like 120 drivers will no longer be coming New England way. Can anyone at 120 verify this?:smilie_132:

We used to make a fortune in layover pay running N.E. on the xboard. Even when I was on bid running up there we made a ton of clock time on the bench. Got so bad she would tell us to stay in the hotel and she would call us when the loads were ready. Paid us all time waiting in the hotel just as if we were on the bench. It was a racket.......