Congrats Cleveland Cavaliers

Rastus

Extreme Maga
PREMIUM
Credits
Much love to Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers for ending a 52 year championship drought for Cleveland in a spectacular way.

Although Lebron is one of the greatest players in history, he rubs me the wrong way with his me, me, me, I, I, I, comments when being interviewed.
And did you notice that he took his MVP trophy AND the team's trophy with him into the locker room while his teammates were still out on the court after the game? That team trophy isn't just his, and he should have left it out there with the TEAM for their photo opportunities also.
Great player, but he's a selfish bitch.

Oh ya, it was a legendary finals performance, but I still cringe at his selfish nature. He needs to work on that.

He's young....C'on...lol

I could watch Love's defence again !! And Irving was just a stud !!
Best Series in NBA history ..... I really enjoyed game 7, and after watching the first 6 games
"It was just awesome "

The city has been lit up all day people out here in Cleveland are all crying and everyone is real happy. I don't know though, I mean LeBron acts like he's the coach and GM and everything else of the Cavs. I tell you what I'll coach the Cavs instead of paying what ever there paying the current guy I'll do it for $500,000 a year and just let LeBron make all the calls and I'll just sit back and collect the money.

It was great victory and so far I didn't have to go trucking down town yet ha-ha, I really don't want any part of that it's been good for the city though and I've been enjoying all the good vibes up here. I live 185 city blocks west of down town Cleveland and I heard all the fire works and stuff going off last night. Actually though on my way into work this morning everything was pretty calm. They really didn't even have the terminal tower or anything lit up in wine and gold.

It was great victory and so far I didn't have to go trucking down town yet ha-ha,
Don't end up looking like Reginald Denny. :hide:

I live 185 city blocks west of down town Cleveland and I heard all the fire works and stuff going off last night.
That wasn't fireworks...................:bananag: Our inner cities have a funny way of celebrating.

In all seriousness, it was a great win for Cleveland. That's a good team lead by a great player.
:1036316054:

2iaz4g9.jpg

Cool parade over a million people and well behaved.

Ice-water in his veins. Kyrie's performance in the finals has put Curry's "best player in the league" status in serious jeopardy. Then there's Lebron............
Curry really hurt his status with a sub par finals.

Ice-water in his veins. Kyrie's performance in the finals has put Curry's "best player in the league" status in serious jeopardy. Then there's Lebron............
Curry really hurt his status with a sub par finals.

Well, we know LeBron isn't clutch. He gives you 3 quarters. Three damn good quarters. And then someone else needs to step up. For all of the Kevin Love hate there should have been a lot more love for Kyrie. He played amazing. And really, Love didn't do that bad. He played just fine for Kevin Love. If you expect more than that out of him, you are expecting him to be something he's not.

Three cheers to the whole damn team ! Got a ring in Cleveland !