TForce | congrats

mrj

TB Lurker
Credits
You guys have a great opportunity, UPS is huge as is fedex, I come from AF (God bless that name) I hope you guys and gals go union, I am a pro union person for alot of reasons, the first and only one I care to share is the stronger the union presence is the higher our wages stay/go. If not for the union or the threat of... we would not be making 20.10 per hr Fedex top scale at the moment. Thank you to all the union members past and present that have fought and preserved their way of life in their workplace. Without you we would all be making 10.00 per hr. no one can dispute that, although I am sure someone will try, good luck to you UPSF and GO UNION and thank you, and thanks from my family as well!!

Welcome to Truckingboards, MrJ. Nice to have you here and posting. Jump on in and make yourself at home.

And as Dude said, you are welcome. It's nice to hear what you said in your post every once in awhile

Good point MrJ .
I think that it's great that other companies benefit from the precedence that organized labor has set . If our stepbrothers ( and sisters ) at UPSF reap the benefits by riding our coat tails , then good for them !

But I prefer the guarantee of pay rate , pension , and benefits that I get in a written contract . Before UPS I worked for more than enough companies where I heard " sorry no rasies , we had a bad year . " .