Congratulations to our President Trump, Paul Ryan and Congress for overturning ObamaCare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

to get the MSM on his side for a change
    after all it was all over the press, the divide in the Rep party
    Sorry Donald, the Rep party does not work like the Dem party, they don't go along to get along, falling into line, some actually have a conscience and give a crap about the American people and living up to the promises that they make

2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I'm not an advocate of the "consumer oriented society". It has taken the American voices of the working class and poor out of the mix in our government....so therefore I figure that theory is a part of what caused it.....and as you have mentioned "economics 101"...I figure most of "economics 101" is also a sham...................we believe it because we've been taught it by them....repetitively.

I once believed that companies should be forced to provide stuff like minimum wages and insurances and pensions and legalize the illegals to put them on the level with union companies...so they stop cheating and sinking us.....some thing to slow our destruction.
    I have begun leaning towards the idea that they should take it all from their employees...no minimum wage..nothing....so they suffer........It may be the only way to get through their sick skulls...They have taken union selling points and benefits and with them they have taken the need for us....and seeing how politics is run without us..it seems the gameplan is to just have politicians cushy with Wall streeters and bankers...run the whole show and wipe us out...That way they are on easy street...Nobody to answer too but themselves....It's getting closer every day.
    My argument rarely changes in that the problems with our nation is economics...it wrecks everything.......and the number one reason for our economic?political problem is that the unions were attacked since 1955.....from 36% of the workforce in 1955 to today's 11%.......They make all the rules now....and see the results?
    A nation on the verge of austerity measures.........much more without turning unions around will bring ugly rebellion imo....Look around.
    Everything we are taught is something to benefit a few in every way........It's not working....people desire their own nation for economic benefit....our founding fathers did........Those benefits are no longer here for many....and they are declining.

3. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

We've followed your ways my whole life......$20 trillion in debt is the result.

4. johndeere4020

johndeere4020 Well-Known Member

No we've never followed my ways.

5. Airbrakes

Airbrakes Super trucker

I'm not with Trump on this issue and won't ever be because I want the ACA gone without a replacement. If the government wants to force people on health insurance then they can pay for it themselves and expand Medicare/Medicade. I refuse to loose everything I worked hard for because greedy people like Magoo can't get their hands out of my wallet.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  6. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Praise Jesus

7. aflifer

aflifer Well-Known Member

Considering most every consumer product requires truck transportation to get to market, you don't think that fixed price controls by the double whammy of governmental and union control contributed to level of inflation we experienced prior to deregulation? If you weren't in an industry that had these price controls, you could barely afford to live.......how does that help the average working stiff?

I don't like superpacs and corporate lobbying either, but my answer isn't to wipe the corporations from the face of the earth. Mine is to follow the Constitution, if federal government only has control of the things enumerated in the Constitution, they do not have the power to really help the bulk of the people lobbying with money.
    I look at big government and big unions as one in the same.......people telling me what is good for me and getting rich by looking out for my "best interests", all the while pickpocketing my liberty. As the federal government grabbed more and more power, unions became obsolete, which explains the precipitous decline you point out.

Airbrakes and johndeere4020 like this.
  8. Softballs

Softballs Banned

Ya kinda, but is b it really any different from his :shit:?

9. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

10. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Yup.......exactly what he is doing to the middle class.

troubleman84 and Magoo like this.
  11. Rastus

How, do mean with his open hemisphere and taking millions of trucks off the roads?
    Oh yea, that was Hillary and Bernie.

buffalobill likes this.
  12. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Yep. Lowering our taxes, cutting our health care premiums, and creating jobs is really giving us the bone.
    :duh:

13. Magoo

A Republican President created the EPA you guys should love it.
    I know I do, I remember what it was like back then

troubleman84 likes this.
  14. AzPilot

AzPilot Well-Known Member

Northern......that remains to be seen.

troubleman84 likes this.
  15. Magoo

The plan calls for cuts to Medicaid.
    Not a very Christian like nation in my humble opinion, but what do I know.

Besides the BIG Bucks earners paid a additional ObamaCare Tax to help fund the programs.
    That will be gone now if the Senate agrees with the House.

I don't think they will,
    do you?

16. Rastus

17. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Barry stole hundred of billions from medicare to fund BarryCare and not a peep from the left
    Congress halts the expansion
    don't think it will get through the senate

and since when is health insurance a right?

18. Magoo

We have no rights that can't be taken from us

19. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Some EPA is a good thing, too much is a bad thing. Nixing the pipelines is too much.

Northern Flash and troubleman84 like this.
  20. Rastus

[​IMG]

Hey maybe Pelosi can find another use for that Obamacare gavel. I can think of one.
    I think that's John "smacked upside the head" Lewis next to her too.