Congratulations to our President Trump, Paul Ryan and Congress for overturning ObamaCare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Mar 24, 2017.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Not WHAT you say as much as HOW you phrase it. Like I said, increasingly belligerent, like you did before.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder- perception is reality. Get your shots in, Just lighten up, some, please? We get along on here, none of us can change the world.

ABFer likes this.
  2. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Nope, but we did convert you to Trumpism. :hilarious:

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You don't have much exposure to today's world, do you? SHOULD is the operative word. I know many seniors who do, but the vast majority live month to month on SS.

buffalobill and Magoo like this.
  4. ABFer

Emphasis on SHOULD. I am forever impressed and confused at the way most do business and the numbers of those who don't would probably make my jaw drop. I live a pretty debt free life, I live for the long haul expecting to live to be 100 and can't understand how people can let their financial health go to ruins.

jimmy g likes this.
  5. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I voted for him. Until Ocare, I gave him As on his actual work.

I still see him as Democrat Donald. He thought thru his Trade desires, and his immigration desires beforehand. Everything else, I believe he's a NY Liberal and just assumed everyone would agree with him and go along. Now we get to see how he'll actually govern. I stand with the Freedom Caucus against big Federal Government. Trump doesn't. He'll have to pull out one of his famous deals to succeed.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Democrat Public Education= Indoctrination into the Entitlement Society. They've all been taught that someone else will bail them out.

You/I grew up in similar southeastern PA Farmlife, it appears. My Dad's proudest moments were when he talked of being beholden to no one.

johndeere4020 and ABFer like this.
  7. ABFer

If he just pulled of three of my top tier priorities I'd be ecstatic. He has told EPA to cut two regs for every new one, that's a start at less gubment meddling. He is more of a liberal 'Republican', a RINO. That is a yuuuuuge reason that he won the election, he pulled predominately Democratic voters in by the droves and he should try to appease them while maintaining something of a conservative stance. Hey, look at his stand on the second amendment, it doesn't get any more conservative than that.

8. ABFer

There is a whoooole lot of that going on. That mindset will induce a civil war before it's over, and those folks don't know one end of the gun from the other.

jimmy g likes this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I voted for him. I want him to succeed. But he's been on both sides of the 2nd. After Orlando, he ran to ask the NRA to consider an 'assault weapons' ban. I want All gun laws gone. 2nd says we ALL have the Right to Bear Arms.

AzPilot and johndeere4020 like this.
  10. ABFer

Eeeeee, I think that there are some who should be omitted myself. Mentally unstable, prior crimes including firearms would be two types who should be left out. However, the latter of those two will have and carry them anyway.

11. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Hard to deal with groups that keep moving the goal post further back.He met with that group and made compromises,yet they kept wanting more and more(per the former FC member from Texas).Im not saying I fully supported Ryancare,but repeal would have never made it past the Senate and limited legislation was all they could seek on reconciliation.
    Plenty of blame to go around and the FC have dirty hands in this setback too.

12. a9faninnc

13. ABFer

What was on the table might not have been perfect but it would have been an improvement and they balked at it.

14. a9faninnc

That "all or nothing" crowd,on both sides,is why gubment has been in a stalemate for so long.Trump is pro-America but is limited in what he can accomplish by the factions in Congress.

15. ABFer

And the naysayers cry when he gives on his position in order to get something done. I guess it's been so long since DC has seen that happen that it seems foreign to them.

johndeere4020 and a9faninnc like this.
  16. Softballs

Softballs Banned

Okay, that's a bit wacko dude. You feeling ok?

17. ABFer

To you the truth is wacko...OK. In case you didn't notice I am not alone in my observations.

AzPilot, Magoo, jimmy g and 1 other person like this.
  18. Softballs

Softballs Banned

Wow, where's a racist post? Creepy Joe Biden is a racist post? Planned Parenthood is a racist post? Rand Paul nailed it with Sean Hannity is a racist post? Can't wait to here that explanation.
    [​IMG]

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

18 months ago 100% Repubs voted full repeal. Nothing else is acceptable.

Rastus likes this.
  20. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Someday You'll Hate Amazon Too.

Talk today is some are flipping to a yes so it looks like the republicans are just like the democrats, they're going to shove this turd down our throats.

Rastus likes this.