Congratulations to the victors

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

You won you were right and I was wrong.
    Now you will have both Houses of Congress and the White House
    You can make the Supreme Court in your image, round up and deport 10's of millions of "illegals' immigrants and end ObamaCare.
    You got it all now, and whatever happens from here on out is all your responsibility.
    Good Luck with that.
    Magoo

2. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

You mean we cant just blame Bammer for the next several years????

Woody, shadowr434, Keepingon and 4 others like this.
  3. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I went through most yesterday angrily. I never saw a crowd to vote so big in my life. And what I saw scared me. Mostly women and minorities. I thought we were toast. But at my last stop, a distribution center of cheap junk, a young Puerto Rican guy loaded me. He had urban clothes and style, bandana and tattoos and all.

After signing the bills he says "I hope he makes America great again.", quietly.
    He's working in a pile of junk. He wants money. Not junk. Not a crook. Not somebody funded by radical Muslim enemies. He meant it. I knew we had a chance right then.

The woman corruptly oppressed a woman who may have had a better chance, Elizabeth Warren. She fights the banks and Wall St, Clintons Funders.
    Plus she corruptly destroyed Sanders who may have given Trump an even tougher battle. The elite Dems left labor when they ousted Ed Schultz. We see stuff like that. Then came the TPP which Obama and 19 Dems wanted...after they took union money. That stuff has worn thin. No more using us to do whatever the hell they want.

EX396, citydog, falconfan and 5 others like this.
  4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Sadly,imo,Sanders would have crushed Trump.He offered up enough "free stuff",to win millions of votes.Hillary was Trumps best chance for victory.

Woody, MikeJ and DCM_Doc like this.
  5. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

That has a sour tone to it Mr. Magoo. Not only did he win the electoral college, he also won the popular vote so, in the end most people wanted this change. I don't wish you bad luck or misfortune but if there are any freebies that are enjoyed by anyone at our (the working crowd's) expense I would like to see them come to and end...with the exception of those who really need it.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Wait til 2018. Senate has 28 Democrat Senators up for a chance to be be replaced. Repubs only have 10. If Repubs play this well, they could become VetoProof

ESP, Woody, shadowr434 and 1 other person like this.
  7. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I don't think Hitlery's people or even the US as a whole understand how many Bernie supporters voted for Trump. Hitlery might have won if she had won the party nomination fairly. There is just something about back stabbings that leave a sour taste in people's mouth. Hitlery & Slick have done it so long they have more enemies than friends.
    Hitlery managed to get about 1/3rd of the votes in this state where she left a legacy of lies & deceit. Slick was a popular governor & is still more respected than Hitlery. When Slick was governor he did look out for friends. Many Bernie supporters in this state also voted for Trump. Bernie supporters turned out & helped pass the medical marijuana act & then proceeded to mark the ballot for Trump as a protest against the Clinton machine

shadowr434, falconfan and ABFer like this.
  8. Big Dave

Big Dave Dispatcher for Team BRG-Wong

Don't worry. Round ups, krystalnachts, pickups, poop scoops, whatever you wanna call them won't happen and would cost too much. Just look forward to the law being enforced a lot more.

Woody, shadowr434, Keepingon and 5 others like this.
  9. ABFer

That wouldn't necessarily be a good thing IMO and I hope that this doesn't evolve into the pendulum swinging from far left to far right and back again, that wouldn't be good for us either.

shadowr434, kboomarang and DCM_Doc like this.
  10. DCM_Doc

A lot can happen in 4 years. Don't forget that Trump is not a traditional conservative. He may not be a favorite of the Republican party in 4 years.

Woody and Big Dave like this.
  11. ABFer

I'm guessing that you mean the voters, the 'party' hasn't liked him from the get go and he (well, we) forged ahead in spite of all of their efforts. He's strong on Second Amendment, which means a lot to a lot of us these days and he's pro-life, which is a Republican trait so they do have some things to like already.

ESP likes this.
  12. DCM_Doc

Yes, I was referring to voters. One factor in Trump's victory is that he didn't fit into the political establishment. It is obvious that voters are tired of the political establishment of both parties.

13. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

If this was simply a referendum on Trump, he would have lost. It took Hillary as the Democrat, running on Obama's Failed Policies, to barely eke out a win.

The Pendulum was set in motion by the Bush haters. Then it swung Left, and further Left than ever under Marxist wannabe dictator Obama. It's only natural Trump wins in vengeance to Obama.

Social Media has driven the past two elections, and causes more division than ever. I've already heard Hannity last nite swearing to replace Paul Ryan. Ryan and Walker are the reasons Trump won Wisconsin, and also kept Ron Johnson as the Republican Senator. The Alt (ernative, as in mad Dems) Right has already sworn Revolution 2018 to turn the Senate Democrat. that is TOTALLY the wrong move. To change away from OCARE and Liberal Justices, Trump and the Republican Congress must work Together!

Git er Done!!!

Woody likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

The illegals won't get rounded up like the Dems have been blubbering about. But they will surely get deported when they get caught doing criminal activity.
    We have a law and order President ready to take the helm.
    :1036316054:

ESP, Woody and shadowr434 like this.
  15. Northern Flash

I agree........once Trump cancels out the damage that Obama has done to our country. This country is now on the path to prosperity again. We are about to witness how the Republican party can make this a better place to live. If the Republicans do this right, where everyone benefits, they could hold Govt. for quite a long time.

Woody likes this.
  16. Northern Flash

Very true. However, that is also the same reason why his Presidency could be a good Presidency for EVERYONE, and not just the Republican party. I don't want a radical from the right either, and he is right in the middle. He got a lot of Democrat votes.

17. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders would have beaten Trump..... Clinton was the weakest candidate of between her and Sanders...... ..

ESP likes this.
  18. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

Don't hold your breath on that...... Especially on the "where everyone benefits" part.... .

Interesting times ahead....

19. Northern Flash

You personally have/had nothing to lose regardless of who won. Most of the rest of us do/did have a lot to lose.
    Rest easy, you are safe. But the good news is, now many of the rest of us are safe (financially) also.
    Be positive about it.......AMERICA WON!

The first order of business for Trump is to fix Obama's mess, then we can get on to helping this country get back on track.

There won't be any round ups, but the illegals that commit crimes here will have a one way ticket out. It will make us all safer.....even yourself.

Happy to take on the responsibility.:1036316054:

Take a deep breath my man, although it will be hard for you to admit to, you will benefit from a Trump Presidency also. The more of us that are working with good paying jobs, the safer your situation is.:1036316054:

:guiness:

Big Dave and kboomarang like this.
  20. SuperCourse

SuperCourse Well-Known Member

[​IMG]