XPO | Congratulations! ! You can thank Laredo!

freightman68

TB Lurker
Credits
I just got a call from one of my friends and he told me about the nice raise, the new vacation policy, and the faster trucks.....it is what they should have done a couple years ago. You can thank the courageous drivers in Laredo. ...and the threat of the teamsters....

I just got a call from one of my friends and he told me about the nice raise, the new vacation policy, and the faster trucks.....it is what they should have done a couple years ago. You can thank the courageous drivers in Laredo. ...and the threat of the teamsters....

Does nothing for me without a PENSION. That is the only thing that would change my mind.

I'll personally thank old dominion for taking all our employees.

Come on now beer. You know damn well this is in response to the organizing campaign.

Yes, I know it is. The first time was OD..this is definitely union activity.

What's more amazing is the cows winning three in a row.

The 65 mph is the best thing

Could've? This lil bit isn't stopping anything. This was given with a union threat, just think what we'll get when we join.

so who's gonna hold still and let the very people who stabbed us in the back (multiple times over the years) put a bandaid on the wound--- and call it all good?!?!?
Not good enough for me

The only reason pensions are dead is due to companies screwing people out of there time value of money and offering a 401K. People better start waking up and seeing how they have been given the shaft. Thankfully it appears they have. Go Teamsters!!!

Unfortunately they are dead (pensions that is) beer is right again have u been talking to all ur insider buddies at the top? Or just ur new tm

After watching and listening, our barn is sold against the union. We will get our 50 hours of weekly vacation and finally get closer to what the northern drivers were making.

Comedy Central ... That raise has already been adjusted/ stolen from another cookie jar...and doesn't that just make them sweet as pecan pie giving you 65 mph , maybe they're guessing they'll have to pick up less guys a week now