FedEx Freight | Congress Passed Pension Cuts

I was going to reply to Purple Hammer, but I think I will save my rant for someone who knows what he is talking about. Marry Christmas.
You have no reply because you can't argue about the truth of my post. Typical pro union tactic, when no good rebuttal try to ridicule the source. By the way it's "Merry Christmas" not Marry.

Maybe you could get some cards signed then petition TBLB and have a vote if we have 50% +1 we could move this thread. If it fit your agenda you wouldn't be crying foul. :452:

Again what does this thread have to do with Fed ex Freight? Can u answer my question or just keep dancing around it.

Last edited:
Ok say the last part of your post is saying the union needs the FedEx employees to join for there pensions to make it.

No. I'm saying American workers need Fedex guys to join because when we all join together and numbers get higher and money gets higher.......
we get to make the rules in our workplaces, and in the whole political economic system. Freedom for us that way. When we had more power those pensions were a part of the American Dream. Stability for life for us. Not just the rich.

As numbers dropped power and money declined and the rules changed...The rules of the system are made by those who hold power. And they make them to benefit their own.

Finance has taken the power because the workers have allowed them too by following their rules instead of joining unions and making their own.

Instead of us just paying dues we now have to do and worry about all you guys are fighting about now with your pension/ retirement plan.....finance benefits by our funds being destroyed.
We work harder for less and there's no stability. When we dont have stability.
.people way up top do.

By refusing to join unions you surrender and allow others to make the political/economic rules. You play their game instead of your own.
Life was better for drivers when most were uniin.More balance in the rules.

By refusing to join unions you surrender and allow others to make the political/economic rules. You play their game instead of your own.
Life was better for drivers when most were uniin.More balance in the rules.

News Flash!

You will always play the game with rules being made by others. This is nothing new and no amount of votes will change that. You act as if you have a real choice....truth is you get to choose from a predetermined set of choices because that's IS how the game played.

You vote in a union you get an agreed contract (set choices predetermined by the company and union). You WILL have to give to get, there are no 2 ways around it. You do not get to dictate anything..........nothing, nada, zilch.

The Unions that are in bed with the political powers that be will continue to run the game in the their favor while using you as their tool.

What I often question is even when people realize just how deep unions and politicians are in bed together and only take care of each of others interest, why do they continue to sign up to become part of this system?

We elect who represents us

Many dont participate in the process.
Your ideals are to lay down and give up.
Green Hornet.
Whered ya get that name?
Your ideals are to lay down to the company.
Lay down to politics.
Lay down to union officials.
UnAmerican is the term i refer to by W.

Its why we make nothing and import everything.
When it comes time they work us for nothing and cops and military are forcing us to do it, to pay down national debt.....

..its your type of prevelant attitude which brought us there.

You elect nobody in corporations and allow them role of King George for us all.

News Flash!

You will always play the game with rules being made by others. This is nothing new and no amount of votes will change that. You act as if you have a real choice....truth is you get to choose from a predetermined set of choices because that's IS how the game played.

You vote in a union you get an agreed contract (set choices predetermined by the company and union). You WILL have to give to get, there are no 2 ways around it. You do not get to dictate anything..........nothing, nada, zilch.

The Unions that are in bed with the political powers that be will continue to run the game in the their favor while using you as their tool.

What I often question is even when people realize just how deep unions and politicians are in bed together and only take care of each of others interest, why do they continue to sign up to become part of this system?

Just not true... Not 100% give and take, with no net gain, for either side. If your statement were correct, it would make the following fact false, which it is not.

"The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that last year median weekly earnings for union members were $200 higher than for non-union workers. That's not pocket change, and it doesn't even account for the superior benefits enjoyed by union members," said Labor Secretary Thomas Perez.

We elect who represents us

Many dont participate in the process.
Your ideals are to lay down and give up.
Green Hornet.
Whered ya get that name?
Your ideals are to lay down to the company.
Lay down to politics.
Lay down to union officials.
UnAmerican is the term i refer to by W.

Its why we make nothing and import everything.
When it comes time they work us for nothing and cops and military are forcing us to do it, to pay down national debt.....

..its your type of prevelant attitude which brought us there.

You elect nobody in corporations and allow them role of King George for us all.

So let me ask you this when 95% in Louisville voted NO on the contract and they went ahead and ratified it anyway, how's that any different than corporate greed.

Just not true... Not 100% give and take, with no net gain, for either side. If your statement were correct, it would make the following fact false, which it is not.

"The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that last year median weekly earnings for union members were $200 higher than for non-union workers. That's not pocket change, and it doesn't even account for the superior benefits enjoyed by union members," said Labor Secretary Thomas Perez.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics?? Isn't that the same organization that falsely reports the unemployment rates? Changing the rules of who is counted and who is not to satisfy political agendas!

Yep, let's take their word for it.

My name? What does that have to with anything?

Lay down? I haven't laid down. I didn't go from the bottom to the top by laying down.

Lay down to politics? Reality is unless your IN the political game then your a bystander like myself.

Why do we import everything? Depends on who you ask. Some will say NAFTA, others will say high union cost drove companise oversees for cheaper labor. I say it's a combination of several things all linked by money. Ever notice the people/politician's that bash corporations for taking their business oversees continue to invest heavily in those businesses?

My attitude that brought us hear? Yet I have been accused of not seeing the forests for the trees.

Teamsters took the 6 billion dollars ups paid to get out of the pension. I guess that wasn't enough. Why wouldn't you other teamsters want to step up to the plate and help out your "brothers" who are about to lose what they were promised ? You guys say we could have our own pension. What does that tell you about the teamsters? For me it says they don't give a sh** about these guys that are in trouble. 30 years from now when it's your turn to retire and the money is not there who is going to help you?
They will want uncle Obama to bail them out with taxpayer money.

Again what does this thread have to do with Fed ex Freight? Can u answer my question or just keep dancing around it.

Not dancing around it just tired of explaining it, y'all keep saying pension but if you remember wasn't to long ago I think 6 years ago we didn't have a pension. I've said it time and time again where is the companies responsibility to plan for your mine future. You need to plan wisely with your money not live outside your means as a lot of drivers do.

Not dancing around it just tired of explaining it, y'all keep saying pension but if you remember wasn't to long ago I think 6 years ago we didn't have a pension. I've said it time and time again where is the companies responsibility to plan for your mine future. You need to plan wisely with your money not live outside your means as a lot of drivers do.

Lmao so you don't know the answer. This has nothing to do with Fed Ex Freight our pension is terrible and is not a multi-employer pension. If you want to work your whole life and not have a good company retirement so be it. We want something to look forward to.

Lmao so you don't know the answer. This has nothing to do with Fed Ex Freight our pension is terrible and is not a multi-employer pension. If you want to work your whole life and not have a good company retirement so be it. We want something to look forward to.

So answer me this what makes you think you are entitled to a pension. Also how long have you worked here, let me guess 11 months.

So answer me this what makes you think you are entitled to a pension. Also how long have you worked here, let me guess 11 months.

Alot longer than that. Let me guess this is the highest paying job you have ever had, before you worked here you made 10 dollars an hour and now you think your Bill Gates because your making more money. Lol don't have any idea why somebody would want a respectable retirement. :lmao:

Alot longer than that. Let me guess this is the highest paying job you have ever had, before you worked here you made 10 dollars an hour and now you think your Bill Gates because your making more money. Lol don't have any idea why somebody would want a respectable retirement. :lmao:
Answer this then why is it the companies responsibility to plan your our retirement, there are very few companies that have a pension and 401k match. Let me guess your one of those entitlement peeps that feels you should have it because Johnny does. Wake up man.

Answer this then why is it the companies responsibility to plan your our retirement, there are very few companies that have a pension and 401k match. Let me guess your one of those entitlement peeps that feels you should have it because Johnny does. Wake up man.

Are you really arguing saying you don't want a respectable retirement?

You are free to look for another job....preferably one that offers everything your looking for.

CRAZYtrucker...emphasis on Crazy!

It's easy when your naive to belive what you you want is no less than what you deserve.