Congress Probes Whether Obama DOJ Used The ‘Trump Dossier’ Before (FISA) Surveillance Court

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Both the House and the Senate are investigating whether the former President Barack Obama’s administration used intelligence in a salacious “Trump Dossier” as “evidence” before a secret federal surveillance court to obtain permission to spy on Donald Trump campaign aides and later his transition team.

Leaders in Congress are trying to find out if the Obama Justice Department and the FBI introduced the totally unsubstantiated material alleging unsavory connections between Trump and Russia before the Federal Intelligence Surveillance Court, congressional aides told The Daily Caller News Foundation.
    http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/18/c...-the-trump-dossier-before-surveillance-court/

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  2. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

When this is proven to be true it involves Comey, Clapper, Suzy Rice, Samantha Power ect.
    Using the power of the federal government to spy on US citizens,
    I'm sure the left is ok with that.

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Robert Mueller swore to Congress that reported intelligence handed to the Administration was the entire basis for the Investigation. I think I remember Comey's leak to his professor buddy saying the Doasier was the reason there needed to be a Special Prosecutor. Maybe he meant that needing to cover for the Dossier was the reason?????

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Funny that Intelligence Chief Clapper seems to have never heard of the Dossier....

5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

I can't wait to see them all in front of congress, while under oath. They can roll the dice and lie, but when they are charged with perjury, they'll be walked away in handcuffs.
    :1036316054:

6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

These guys are getting caught up in their own web of lies. Their emails will prove what they were up to. And some people already have them, and they're ready to testify to Congress, unless they are killed first.