Congressional Black Caucus

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Northern Flash, Jan 29, 2018.

1. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

I’m sorry it didn’t work for you. Now I have a friend that was on it and didn’t complain. I admit it didn’t benefit everyone in the short term.

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

If your friend was black, I wouldn't expect any complaining since it was one of Obama's signature ideas. That can cost some street cred.

Long-term, short-term......either way, it sucked.

3. troubleman84

Ignorant comment I thought better of you.

CCXdriver likes this.
  4. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Come on driver.Most blacks and many whites thought Bammer walked on water and could do no wrong.He actually left the black community worse off,by the numbers,than he did when he started.You might not like that fact,but its still true.

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. Northern Flash

So tell us. Did 90% of the Blacks vote for Obama because of his ultra thin resume' and lack of experience or could it have been his skin color that did the trick?

Bottom line is simple. Obama could do no wrong within the black community, even though he hurt their own causes. The statistics from his presidency prove it. Obamacare sucks regardless of what your "friend" says.
    We didn't get to keep our doctor. We didn't get to keep our policy. And we surely didn't get the $2,500.00 per family that he promised. Three straight lies, and he knew they were lies when he was spewing them.

And our policy rate tripling in price per month is a far cry from saving $2,500.00 per family.

6. Northern Flash

And these circus clowns are supposed to be supporting the black cause? WTF? It looks more to me like they are just a bunch of fat cats that are in charge of shaking down corporations and groups, versus actually caring about the future of the Black community.

7. troubleman84

Your right by the numbers but you can’t explain or feel what he did for blacks at all. Your opinion is just like I told flash many threads ago your on the outside looking in.

8. troubleman84

That’s why I posted pro and con to Obamacare it didn’t work out for the best due to non bipartisan support. Republicans wanted it to fail from the beginning but now constituents forced them to keep most of intact due to good of it as well.

9. troubleman84

Strong opinion on something you can’t experience

10. LewSir

LewSir Well-Known Member

Obama could do no wrong, your right. Who else could get away with this?
    [​IMG]

11. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

8% of black Americans voted for President Trump, 95% for Obama.
    I’d say they’re getting a good return on their vote with Trump.

12. Northern Flash

Based on all of the thuggish behavior that took place under Obama's leadership, his leadership role must have emboldened them. He gave the bad behavior a pass.
    The bad numbers look bad to anyone with any integrity and who is honest with themselves.

13. Northern Flash

I disagree. It is collapsing under it's own weight because it never was financially viable. It will be completely gone before Trump leaves office.
    It was a bad plan to begin with.

14. Northern Flash

We do express our opinions on here, that's how a chat forum works. But the numbers don't lie, and the behavior that we all witnessed isn't debatable.
    You are correct though, I've never lived as a black man. But bad behavior is bad behavior, and it shouldn't be looked at as acceptable in a civilized society, regardless of skin color.

troubleman84 likes this.
  15. a9faninnc

So,im not black enough to have a viable opinion???I kinda get what you,re saying.I mean,how in the hell can some of these racebaiting politicians that do nothing to improve the ghettos they represent,keep getting elected.Maybe the constituents just "feel good" about their elected politicians.They may live in crime and poverty all their lives but at least they have someone telling them its somebody elses fault.

troubleman84 likes this.
  16. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Don’t have your bonafide.

17. a9faninnc

I guess I lost my card at birth,lol..

Rastus likes this.
  18. troubleman84

19. Northern Flash

You can post 10,000 articles, and none of them trump my own personal experience. I watched my costs triple, that's right, TRIPLE, so no author or writer is going to tell me any different.
    I trust my own eyes and experience more than I trust any rhetoric from either party.

Obamacare is financially unsustainable.......period. And it's going to finish it's collapse because Trump just made the option of getting out of it available.
    Think about this for one second......If Obamacare is so good for people, why are people rushing to get out of it? It's an excrement sandwich that people were forced to eat, and with other options available now, people are looking for something better to put on their plate.

20. Northern Flash

I'm glad that you will at least will say that bad behavior should be punished, but to say that because I'm white, I just don't get it, is ridiculous.

I look at a person's character, not the color of their skin. And trust me, if I saw white :shit: bags jumping on the top of police cars and ransacking businesses, I'd call them :shit: bags also, because that reflects their character, not their skin color.