Holland | Conrtact Vote

Rodeo

TB Regular
Credits
BA said Conference call today resulted in all regions approving going back into negotiations for extension of MOU with NO CONCESSIONS allowed. will forward any new info as I receive it:regretful:

BA said Conference call today resulted in all regions approving going back into negotiations for extension of MOU with NO CONCESSIONS allowed. will forward any new info as I receive it:regretful:

Unbelievable,after all the screwings we have been given and treated like dog poop ever since this deal started,why anyone would negotiate a anything with them is amazing. I guess we are willing to give them anything they want just to work here.sickening what this dump has turned out to be.

I don't know what all the bs is about they just want to start negotiation now and get it done so they can get there refinancing done because the interest is killing them and they are not asking for anymore give backes.

I don't know what all the bs is about they just want to start negotiation now and get it done so they can get there refinancing done because the interest is killing them and they are not asking for anymore give backes.

And how long have they been paying these high interest rates? They certainly could of handled this in more timely manner.Does anyone even know what they are offering or want?

Yea right? What's to negotiate? We already gave them the farm 4 years ago and they are worse off now than they ever were.all the tea in China will never be enough for them.it's over johnny.no hope left here.just look around,we will go down with the mother ship.