ABF | Considering changing jobs

Welcome Back Stoney!!! I see your starting right where you left off...KNOCK IT OFF, if you get banned who am I going to argue with... LOL

I did you a favor. For a couple weeks, I wasn't here to make a fool of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Good one Stoney!!! Sounds like your stalking me now... By the way you just didn't sit there... YOU WERE BANNED... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Stalking you? You replied to me first genius.

See, didn't take long to make a fool of you again.

Welcome Back Stoney!!! I see your starting right where you left off...KNOCK IT OFF, if you get banned who am I going to argue with... LOL

I did you a favor. For a couple weeks, I way here to make a fool of you.

LOL Good one Stoney!!! Sounds like your stalking me now... By the way you just didn't sit there... YOU WERE BANNED... WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Stalking you? You replied to me first genius.

See, didn't take long to make a fool of you again.

Your just not to smart are you? I welcome you back...and you just don't get it... do you? You really need to get back on your meds...

By the way you didn't do anything but make a fool out of yourself again!!! Same ole Stoney

Denver cant keep help, city, road or mgmnt!!! Don't know whats up with that.. Our KC drivers know they are going to Salt Lake City or other points when they go to Denver! Better love that winter Mtn driving weather!!!

Is this why you guys are on a hiring spree here? I've seen alot of openings for abf lately in the past 6 months. Abf is actually looking for line drivers here in Denver. I said the hell with it and applied. I have a decent line haul gig but my company has a uncertain future too.

Your just not to smart are you? I welcome you back...and you just don't get it... do you? You really need to get back on your meds...

By the way you didn't do anything but make a fool out of yourself again!!! Same ole Stoney

Thank you for proving my point. How can I stalk you when your replied to me first.

Unless now just replying to someone is stalking in your book. Is it?

Thank you for proving my point. How can I stalk you when your replied to me first.

Unless now just replying to someone is stalking in your book. Is it?

HAHAHAHA You still have no point only in your own mind... How is life in the funny farm? Do you have enough padding on your walls? LOL

Have a Happy New Years!!!

HAHAHAHA You still have no point only in your own mind... How is life in the funny farm? Do you have enough padding on your walls? LOL

Have a Happy New Years!!!

Why the hell did you say I was stalking you, when you replied to me first? Are you a special kind of stupid?

Why the hell did you say I was stalking you, when you replied to me first? Are you a special kind of stupid?
Here we go again... Who's on first no he's on third no he's back on first wait no he's on second.... Tiger will never change his stripes....

Denver cant keep help, city, road or mgmnt!!! Don't know whats up with that.. Our KC drivers know they are going to Salt Lake City or other points when they go to Denver! Better love that winter Mtn driving weather!!!

Is it a good terminal? Is it big terminal? My bid has me pulling Rocky sets across i80 Wyoming to SLC for last couple years. Guess I'm used to it. Lol.

Running road is great. Just keep your head down and mouth shut because ABF is full of backstabbers unless you agree with them.
You just described ALL trucking companies,lol...Some are probably worse than others,but the advice is good for all employees in the industry.
As a peddle man I get into a lot of different places. I can assure you that this issue is not exclusive to the trucking industry and there is no quorum of employees necessary for it to occur.