Yellow | considering moving?

stpinindy

TB Regular
Credits
Many of us need to consider it so lets talk about it. I am considering eu in terre haute but most likely will stay in indy.

Yeah I'm hoping I can get out of CGB. I want to go to Detroit or Coldwater, but I would consider going to Little Rock if its available cause my grand parents live down there. But right now how knows how many senior drivers want to move out of CGB.

You can't move, stp.......

Who would you have to talk to???????

(I'm the one near the bottom of what'll be left, and I ain't planning to go nowhere....) Although since I live almost halfway from Indy to Cincinn, I Could stay in my house-- take the transfer to Cincinn, and the $3500.......

Here's wishing you well, fta08! You're a good guy-- you deserve a little luck now and again!

Thanks Jimmy. I just hope everything turns out ok for everybody. A couple people I talk to say there are gonna be alot of changes in the upcoming years and because of the situation here I think CGB is gonna have less of a role than it has in the past.

(I'm the one near the bottom of what'll be left, and I ain't planning to go nowhere....) Although since I live almost halfway from Indy to Cincinn, I Could stay in my house-- take the transfer to Cincinn, and the $3500.......

Here's wishing you well, fta08! You're a good guy-- you deserve a little luck now and again!

Unless the rules changed you need to transfer over 100mi to get the moving expenses. Never mind that is 118.

Can I sublet your garage??? :sadwavey:

move.

Shoot I'm laid-off & near the bottom, but if
have my way. I'd like to do Evv,In if not in
my favor then Lvl,ky well even terra haute.
If indy stay's busy rest of year I'd stay there.:Rulz:

You should get to after they go through everyone working first. When I moved here nobody in stp thought we would be able to get cti, it was monday thru fri. then, but it didn't even fill, so prepare to go and if not your ahead of the game anyway.

move/velocity

I don't feel ahead of game,feel more like a fool & my money parted dealing with Yellow.
I will deal i come this far! Hey stpinindy where
did u move from?:cool:

You should get to after they go through everyone working first. When I moved here nobody in stp thought we would be able to get cti, it was monday thru fri. then, but it didn't even fill, so prepare to go and if not your ahead of the game anyway.

CTI has a wheel board and No Work Rules. A driver down there told me they'll call you on 8 or let you drag out til 10 for 12.

Anyone moving yet?

To any working local cartage or road drv @ any IBT local! Have any been offerred a choice of relocation? To what province?:smilie_132: